Chapter 1: The Dream

*****

“What did I do to deserve this? Am I not good enough for him?” Park Aira, a girl drowning herself in her tequillas as she downed it straight in her throat. She doesn't care about how bad it tasted for her since it's a new taste for her. It's her first time drinking. “HE’S A CHEATER! A LIAR! A FILTHY SHIT!” She shouted those words.

She was drinking alone, when suddenly a tall and a skinny young man approached her. There’s no doubt that the guy is indeed good-looking. His features are sharp and cold.. yet it was inviting and irresistable.

“Alone?” The good-looking stranger asked as he sat on a chair beside Aira. “I’ll have what she’s having.” He told the bartender as he pointed to what is Aira’s drinking. The bartender nodded and did his job.

The girl shifted her attention to the guy beside her and blinked her eyes repeatedly. “Who are you supposed to be?” Aira asked; drunk.

“A very handsome stranger looking for another victim.” The guy said, smirking as he placed his chin on his palm whilst his elbow on the table.

“Hm?”

The stranger’s drink was finally given to him by the bartender. He took a sip from it before he looked at Aira. “What seems to be your problem, pretty lady?”

“My problem?” She swiftly drunk her fifth wineglass of tequilla in one swift move then continued. “My beautiful boyfriend cheated on me! I caught him making out with his.. with another girl... And it fucking hurts in here.” She pointed her index finger at her chest, where her heart is.

The stranger remained calm. He just stared at the pitiful sight for seconds before talking. “I’ll help you forget him. I’ll help you forget all those ridiculous pain in there.” He said, pointing his index finger at the girl’s chest.

“You will?”

He nodded then gently placed his slim hand on the girl’s nape and whispered to her seductively. “Come with me and I’ll make sure you’ll forget everything.”

*****

“Yah! Aira! Wake up already, will you?!” Baekhyun shouted as he shook Aira’s shoulder.

Aira groaned, fluttering her eyes open as soon as she felt a presence in front of her. “Oppa..” She sat up on her bed, then rubbed her eyes using the back of her hand.

Once her eyes are fully opened, she roamed her eyes around. Baekhyun is only Aira’s cousin but ever since Baekhyun’s parents’ died, Aira’s parent’s decided to keep Baekhyun as if their another son. Baekhyun always look after Aira as his sister. He is a funny yet a very caring guy.

Another thing is, Aira has a real brother and it is Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol is such a nice oppa to Aira as well, but he’s a little childish than his dongsaeng.

“You’re having a nightmare. You kept talking on your sleep.” Baekhyun stated.

“Ahh, yes. A vivid and a very realistic dream, actually. It's not a nightmare, oppa.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Whatever. I told you before, you should stop reading those fiction books of yours. It has a bad effect on you.”

“But it wasn’t about immortals or beasts or whatever.. It was about me. I was drinking tequillas because my boyfriend cheated on me then suddenly there’s a very tall and a handsome guy who approached me... and he was seducing me, I guess.”