Chapter 33: Jill Attacks!

After the competition, Kelly, Holly, Melissa, Kristie, Abby, Gianna, Jennine, Rachel, James and Andrew all walked into the dressing room cheering in joy that the ALDC had won their third straight national title. Jill came in next, but instead of celebrating, she just sat down.

"I knew the girls would come through! Cathy and her rotten apples never stood a chance against us" Andrew shouted in joy as he, Abby and Gianna shared a hug.

"They sure did pull through, now the whole world knows who we are!" Abby declared.

"I was sweating bullets when they were about to announce first place, i was fearing that we might have not placed at all." James admitted.

"Yeah, can you imagine our reign as National Champions ending?" Rachel asked.

"That's something i wouldn't want to have happen." Jennine added.

"Our girls have made all of us proud!" Holly exclaimed with a smile on her face, even though Nia got second place by two points, it was a fantastic competition.

"They all did a great job! Maddie, Paige and Nia were amazing and the group was flawless!" Melissa stated.

"They sure did!" Kelly added, she was overjoyed at seeing her younger daughter win her third straight national title.

"Asia did that calypso very well!" Kristie said, talking about that group dance, then the girls all came in with their first place trophy as Paige was holding her third straight nationals solo trophy and there were hugs all around.

"You did it Paigey, you did it!" Andrew said, giving Paige a hug.

"It's all thanks to you, Miss Abby, my mom, my sister, Gianna, my friends, family and the faculty!" Paige exclaimed as she then smiled at her older sister.

"I'm so proud of you, little sis." Brooke said, giving her younger sister a hug and Kelly hugged them both as Abby then gave her son a hug.

"I'm so happy you helped the girls get their third straight national title." Abby told Andrew.

"I love to help." Andrew chuckled, then the moment was interrupted by Jill.

"Abby, we need to talk!" Jill shouted.

"Jill, do not ruin this day!" Abby said calmly.

"You always make it about Paige and everybody else, not Kendall! It always feels like you and your son never give my daughter a fair chance at being the favorite!"

"We've given Kendall chance after chance, but because of your big mouth and doing something stupid in the studio, those chances are always ruined thanks to you!" Abby yelled.

"Well, you always yell at Kendall because she does a lot right and you don't see it, you sorry excuse of a blimp of a dance teacher!" Jill insulted Abby.

"Hey, don't you ever insult my mother like that, lady!" Andrew shouted, defending his mother.

"You stay out of this, you little miscreant!" Jill snapped at Andrew, who was standing in front of Abby.

"Hey, you better not insult my son, Jill!" Abby yelled, she knew that if Jill did something very stupid, Kendall could be on the verge of being kicked off of the team.

"Ever since Kendall joined this pathetic dance studio, you and your whale of a mother never gave her a chance to be a wonderful dancer, you've both have been pushing her to the wayside!" Jill yelled at Andrew as Kendall was crying heavily as Paige and Maddie were comforting her.

"Well maybe you should know when to keep your mouth shut, because you're the one that always gets Kendall in trouble by yelling at us whenever we critique her in rehearsal because we know she's a wonderful dancer!" Andrew roared, he was gonna make sure that Jill didn't harass him or his mother.