Chapter 19: ALDC Appreciation Day

The next day, which was the first day of rehearsal for the Abby Lee Dance Company's concert, which was a salute to Andrew Miller and at the studio, everyone was in Studio A and Abby was standing at the mirror with Andrew.

"Today is Abby Lee Dance Company Apprectation Day, it's a way for to appreciate everyone for making it the number dance studio in the world as Brooke raised her hand. "Yes, Brooke?"

"Miss Abby, i hope you don't mind me asking this, but what's that prop doing in here?" Brooke asked as she pointed at the arcade prop that was in the studio, then Abby gave the nod and coming out was Sophia Lucia and her mother Jackie.

"SOPHIA!" The girls all cheered as they ran to hug her, they had missed her a lot and they contacted each other a lot whenever they weren't dancing and the moms.

"Girls, this is the surprise guest for the recital that i was telling you about, Sophia!"

"Hey, little diva." Sophia greeted Asia with a hug.

"Hello, Sophia."

"Girls, i know that rehearsal is gonna be stressful, so why not have some fun today?" Abby asked as the girls cheered and then they turned to Andrew.

"We have a surprise for you, Andrew, but you got to put on this blindfold in order to see it." Asia stated as she handed him a blindfold and he put it on, then the girls and their moms all took him outside.

"You can take off the blindfold now!" Nia said, then when the took off his blindfold and there were a lot of games and a dunk tank and he had a smile on his face, then he took a look at a dunk tank. "What's the dunk tank for?"

"We took a vote on who's going to be on the dunk tank and you're the lucky person to go into the dunk tank." Kelly said with a evil grin on her face.

Andrew had a shocked expression on his face as his eyes went wider than saucers." Oh no, not me! I'm too good looking to go in the dunk tank!"

"Andrew, you'll be fine, being in the dunk tank is not gonna kill you." Maddie told him.

"Why me?! Why can't one of you or one of the moms go in there? How about Melissa or Jill? i'd spend 5 bucks on dunking them myself." Andrew asked, trying to get out of being dunked. "Or how about Jill, i know you'd love to dunk her."

"Nope, we unanimously voted you to get dunked, NOW GET IN THAT DUNK TANK OR I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT!" Abby yelled at her son strictly while giving him a glare to show that she meant it.

"Whatever you say, your highness." Andrew muttered as he climbed up the ladder and and took a seat on the break-away seat that would disappear from under him when the target was hit as the girls and their moms were snickering.

"Andrew, i know you don't want to do this, but this game is harder than it looks and you won't get dunked that much and you're also allowed to heckle anyone you know if they don't hit the target and when Paige misses, say what you want, but keep it clean." Abby explained softly to her son.

"Miss Abby! I'm ready to dunk Andrew!" Paige shouted, then she was given three balls, then she took a pitchers stance and threw the ball, but it was way above the target and she missed.

"Come on, Steve Harvey and his Nephew Tommy could have done that with their eyes closed."

"THAT DOES IT!" Another ball launched and hit the button, but not hard enough. "Really, that's all?" Paige threw the ball and it missed the target again.

Paige fumed as Andrew began laughing his head off. "You gave it a great try, Paigey Mack!"

The next few people got their chance to attempt to dunk Andrew, but the breakaway board he sat on was still intact and 10 minutes of the hour had passed, he was still in the dunk tank and now it was Sophia's turn to try to dunk him, but she missed big time

"Come on, is that all you got? if one of you were in this dunk tank, i could throw better than any of you, even with my eyes closed! Neeener Neener Neener!" Andrew taunted after Sophia missed and everyone else had their turns and couldn't dunk him, but Abby had an idea and whispered into their ears.

"Losers! Losers! you all suck because you didn't dunk me and like i've told you all before, i'm undunkable and still dry!" Andrew heckled from the dunk tank, but that was a huge mistake because the minute he said that, the girls had evil looks on their faces. "OH NO!"

They all ran to the bullseye and pushed it to his horror, then he felt the seat disappear and his stomach lept to his chest as he fell into the water as a SPLASH was heard, then everyone was cheering loudly because after spending an hour trying to dunk Andrew, they finally did it.

"We finally got him!" Payton shouted as Andrew got out of the dunk tank and he was soaking, dripping wet from falling in the water, he muttered under his breath as he stumbled his way up the ladder of the dunk tank and it sent a tingle up Gianna's spine when when he turned his attention at her.

He was out of the water now and made his way down the ladder and his bare feet landed on a towel that Jennine placed for him to land on.

"I've got a feeling that Andrew might kill us after this." Maddie whispered to Chloe.

"I agree."

Inside of the studio, Andrew had just finished taking a shower and he changed into a black t-shirt, sandals and black jeans and his long hair was slick after washing it with shampoo and was straightened and put it in a ponytail and then he came back outside and saw Abby sitting in a chair and he sat down in the chair next to her as she was watching the girls and their families have fun at the mini carnival.

"Are you mad at me because i made you get in the dunk tank?" Abby asked her son with an affectionate tone to her voice as he looked at her.

"I could never stay mad at you mom, because i love you, but the next time we have a dunk tank, you'll be the one going in it." Andrew warned, looking at his mother, who got up.

"Here comes the tickle bug!" Abby shouted as she started tickling her son like a mad woman and Andrew was laughing so hard from his mother tickling him so much

"Pl-ease stop, mommy!" Andrew pleaded through his laughs. "You are greater than any other dance instructor in the world!" That made Abby stop and then he rejoined the mini carnival on ALDC Appreciation Day and had fun, but he eventually got his revenge on the girls by throwing water balloons at them and they rehearsed some of their old numbers later on.