$28

I ran around the apartment frantically, searching up and down for my phone. Just the other day, I had gotten my job back, at the baby shower and I was already late. I began tearing up my bedroom for my cell phone as Morgan sat on the bed and watched me with a stupid grin on her face. "Stop fucking grinning and help me find my phone! I'm going to be late! I hate being late and you know how Zen is! Well, no you don't. You just met her, but let me tell you, she's a cunt!" Morgan chuckled as she stood up from the bed.

"She seemed pretty nice to me. Well, except for the fact she felt you up in the bathroom." The girl walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She buried her face in between my neck and began leaving soft kisses. I pushed her shoulders, but she held her stance. "Come on, you're late anyways."

"Still we don't have the time, Morgan," I whined before finally pushing the girl off of me. She frowned and I ignored her to look for my phone again. Suddenly, the girl wrapped her arms around me from behind, and began kissing my neck again. I groaned and turned to face her. I couldn't help but to press my lips against hers. She pulled me closer to her, but she pulled away before the kiss could go too far. "What the fuck? One second you want to fuck me, and now-"

Morgan reached behind me and put her hand into my back pocket. She pulled out the object and waved it in front of my face. "You had it the whole time, idiot! And we don't have time to have sex, darling, you're late for your first day of work!" I rolled my eyes at her before snatching my phone from the teasing girl. "Attitude, I like it."

I gave her the middle finger before heading towards the front door. Morgan trailed behind me, and grabbed her keys from the key hanger. We exited the building and got into her car. Surprisingly, she didn't say much on the ride to the parlor. Usually, she never stopped talking. Truly, Morgan could talk to anyone and anybody for any amount of time. I've never seen nothing like it.

She pulled up in front of the parlor and I turned to give her a goodbye kiss. She kissed my lips and gave me a soft smile. "If Jersey touches you, just call and I'll be on her like white on rice." I laughed at her jealously, and poked her bottom lip, which was slightly poked out. "I'm serious, Finley."

"I love you," I told her before kissing her lips again. "If she touches me again, I'll beat her ass my own self." Morgan laughed before shooing me out of the car.

"You're going to be even later, plus I have a job to get to, too!" I opened the passenger door, and began to get out of the car, but then I heard the girl's voice again. "Be a good girl."

"I will." I closed the door and walked into the parlor. Everyone was crowded in a circle laughing as the girl ran her big mouth.

"What's so wrong with me? If I was me I'd fuck the shit out of me. Like if I saw myself walking down the street, I would literally faint. I would be like, 'Who's that hot bitch?' Then I'd proceed to get my digits. I mean, there's nothing wrong with me!" I walked over to the crowd to see Zen standing in the middle and entertaining everyone. I pushed my way to the front and she looked at me. "Well, look who finally decided to show up. Tell me. Finley, is there anything wrong with me?"

Everyone looked at me, obviously amused. Zen looked at me expectantly with an eyebrow raised. "Well, you're annoying. You have an annoying voice. You're an asshole. You're arrogant. You're a cheater. You're rude. You're not the sharpest tool in the box. You're selfish. You're a sex addict. And you're pretty insane, so yes, Zen, there are plenty of things wrong with you." Everyone began laughing except for Zen. If I wasn't mistaken, she actually looked hurt.

"I like how you're saying all of that but you were willing to almost fuck me in the bathroom at the baby shower," she spat quickly. That's when everything got very quiet and everyone looked from the both of us with shocked expressions. "You talk shit but when we were together, you were the one in love with me. Honestly, Finley, I never gave a fuck about you. You was just someone I could fuck anytime I wanted. Did you actually think I loved you?" I knew she didn't mean those things, at least I hoped she didn't, but it all still hurt. Zen cleared her throat before looking down at her feet, and suddenly Alfie grabbed her by her shirt.