$24

I sat down on the edge of Jersey's bed, and stared at the wall as I waited for her. The past couple of days, I've been nothing but rude to her. I never answered her when she talked to me, and at times, I wouldn't even look at her. I was such a bitch and I could only imagine how she felt. She was probably hurt or enraged because of me. I overreacted over just a few words that she said and I knew I was wrong. I've forgiven Nicky much faster for things she said that were way worse than what Jersey had said. I needed to apologize and most importantly, I just needed to finally say something to her. Being silent wasn't going to help make our situation any better. The more I stayed quiet, the more our relationship was deteriorating.

The door of her bedroom opened, and Jersey slowly walked through the doorframe and closed the door behind her. I watched as she approached me and sat down beside me on the bed. It was quiet between us two for a while as I tried to gather my thoughts. "Hey," I finally said a bit croakily. I've been crying a lot the past few days. First it started off with me crying because I was angry, then I began crying because I was hurt, but now, I just felt so guilty. Jersey didn't deserve to be treated the way I was treating her. She's been nothing but an amazing girlfriend the past couple months. Sure, she had her rough edges, but who didn't.

"Hey," she replied softly. I could feel her stare burning into my skin but I continued to stare at the wall. Suddenly, I felt her hand on my knee and that's when I looked towards her. Her eyes were dark, yet beautiful and they stared right into my own eyes.

"I'm sorry for being so rude to you the past few days and I'm sorry for lying. I know it may seem suspicious because I lied, but I promise that Nicky and I didn't do anything. I would never cheat on you, Zen. I know you're probably angry at me and you probably don't want to be with me, but I love you. I love you a lot and-" Abruptly, her lips captured mine, at first I was lost and even a bit confused, but after a while I began kissing her back. Our lips moved together slowly and passionately. Jersey pulled me onto her lap and I straddled my legs around her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She pulled away slowly before staring at me with those dark eyes.

"I forgive you. I'm sorry, too."

"For what?"

"Saying what I said and just being a bitch in general," she replied. Her lips met my collarbone. "You don't deserve someone like me but yet you stay. I'm so lucky to have you." Our lips met once again but this time, the kiss was way rougher and rushed. I ran my fingers through Jersey's dark hair with one of my hands and began unbuttoning her shirt with the other. Her fingers trickled down my sides to my hips and they held onto them tightly. It wasn't long before my back was against the bed, and Jersey was on top of me. She detached her lips from mine and began leaving soft kisses down my neck. She kissed all the way down to my shoulder and I leant up to help her get my shirt from over my head. Jersey's shirt was unbuttoned, and I could see the beautiful tattoos on her collarbone and hips. She began kissing me again, but this time her kisses went all the way down to my cleavage that was being exposed from my bra, then they went down to my stomach and to my belly button.

Her kisses then trailed right back up to the middle of my chest. She motioned for me to take off my bra, and I did exactly that. I unhooked the garment and threw it somewhere across the room. The girl pressed her lips against mine once more, but this kiss was short. Her head went back down to my breasts and I finally leant back against the bed. I could feel her cold hands caressing and kneading my right breast and I could feel her wet tongue rolling around my left nipple. I bit down on my lower lip but still soft moans managed to escape every once in a while. I tangled my hands in her hair as she began nibbling on my pink buds.

I gulped as she slowly began kissing her way back down to my bellybutton. Once she got to the hem of my sweatpants, she began pulling the article from under me. I lifted my hips up so she wouldn’t have to struggle, and she got both my underwear and pants down in one swift motion. I kicked the garments off from around my ankles before I felt those cold hands on the bottom of my thighs. My legs spread in anticipation for whatever she was about to do next. Suddenly, I felt her fingertips lazily rubbing against my dripping pearl. My body jolted from the sudden move and I let out a deep breath. Soon her fingertips were replaced by her tongue. She moved her tongue skillfully as she held onto my hips with one hand and used her other to slide two fingers into my folds. I moaned out from the penetration as she bent her fingers inside my walls in a ‘come-hither’ motion. “Zen,” I moaned out.