Prologue

"Yes dad," Remi sighed, "I know. Of course I'm looking."

Remi picked up the pen on his desk and half-listened to his father. He cradled the phone between his neck and shoulder and gave non-committal grunts, long done with full sentences. He checked the time on his watch and smiled.

Finally.

"Sorry dad, I have to go. I have those interviews I was telling you about," he didn't even wait for a reply as he slammed the receiver down onto its cradle.

With a twisted smile, he stood up and fixed his pristine suit and made his way to the meeting room, where dozens of hopefuls would try to impress him in order to get the job as his assistant. It was also a reason for desperate women to see if they were the big bad alpha's mate, hence, dozens of applicants. He opened the door of the room and let his alpha aura permeate it.

He watched as all the starry-eyed females slightly bowed down to his mighty presence. He smiled until he took a good whiff of the air.

It couldn't be. Fuck.

His keen sense of smell led him to the tiny man in the corner, the only person in the room who didn't bow down.

So his mate was a male and defiant...Just his luck. Deep brown eyes met his.

Oh Yeah....he was screwed.

I really hope you guys like this idea that I had. I hope to update at least one of my stories every week. So please share this story, comment and vote so I know you like it.