Halloween Special Part 2

This is a short that isn't connected to the main story.

I had no idea way anyone would be so into my attempt at being scary. I am not kidding when I say I had over a dozen people ask for a part 2. So, I guess, I'm not that bad at writing creepy, freaky things. So... part 2, like you guys have asked.

⚠️Fair warning, there will be gore and blood.

You woke up in pain, your shoulder pulsing, warmth surrounding you. Eyes heavy with sleep, you opened them to find a dim, rocky cave, making you confused. When did you get in a cave? Soft breathing and the steady rise and fall behind you made you tense, memories of past events flooding your mind. Sitting up slowly, you turn your head to look at what it was, having to try to keep from screaming when you saw the blonde wolf, covered in blood.

Fear took over your body and you jumped up, running toward, what looked like a door, only to be yanked back. A deep growl made you tense and begin to shake in fear as strong arms held you tightly against the hard, bare chest of Bakugou.

"Where do you think your going?" He growled darkly, your mind frantic to come up with an excuse, but you couldn't move your tongue to speak.

He pushed you against a wall, making you grunt from the force, the werewolf not being gentle in the slightest. Before you could regain yourself, he grabbed your wrist and held them tightly as he growled, making you wince and pull away. Now facing him, you saw that he only wore something that looked like a wolf's skin around his waist as pants.

You couldn't take in anymore detail when pain went through your already wounded shoulder, making you yell out. Bakugou had sunk his sharp teeth in the center of the already, large bite on your shoulder, your heart pausing when you saw that your shirt had been taken off. He let go of your shoulder after a bit and growled again, before letting you go, allowing you to drop to the floor in pain.

Bakugou watched you as you held your shoulder, sighing before kneeling down to get you to your feet. You punch him in the jaw, sending him back by the sudden force, running toward the door, your eyes widening and you froze when you saw the main room of the cave. Your friends corpses had been dragged out of the basement in your cabin and were being ripped apart by hungry wolves.

They looked up from the bodies and toward you, growling slightly, their muzzles shinning with blood from the corpses. You were shoved forward from behind, making you stumble and fall onto the floor, your face mere inches from your best friends, cold, dull, lifeless eyes. Turning around, you saw Bakugou growling why rubbing his jaw, his eyes holding pure anger as he stood over you.

"I told you not to pull that shit again!" He growled, stepping onto your bare stomach and forced you fully on the blood covered floor.

He applied enough pressure to make you feel like you were going to be crushed, wincing as more pressure was applied as he leaned down, propping his arm on his knee. Tears pricked your eyes as he held your cheek gently, only to slice at it, making you hiss in pain, blood trickling from the thin cuts.

"I'm going easy on you, since you clearly have forgotten. Don't pull this shit again." He warned, growling a little as he got off of your stomach and grabbed your arm, yanking you to his chest.

You were easily picked up and carried back into the room that you woke up in, placing you on a mattress. Bakugou growled a little as he grabbed your pants, about to pull them off when he paused for a second. He seemed to be listening to something, growling a little before looking at you, an irritated expression on his face.

"Need to take care of some shit." He growled, standing up and went to leave. "Don't go anywhere. I'm going to come back to put that pup in you."

Your heart paused with fear, watching as he shifted into his wolf form and ran out. Taking a deep breath to calm yourself down, you stood up, holding your bleeding shoulder and looked for a way out. Not a single wolf was in the cave, a wind coming from somewhere and made an eerie whistle go through the cave.