Chapter 6

Bakugou woke up with a groan, his eyes still heavy from sleep, his eyes opening to look at the digital clock.

1:49

Why the hell am I awake so early?

Movement behind him made him roll over to see you, sweat covering your face and you had a pained expression. You were clutching the blanket in a tight fist, your face glistening in the moonlight that came from the window with tears. A few whimpers came from you as you muttered in your sleep, turning your head side to side like to protect yourself or to look away.

"No... I'm sorry.... please, please... no." You mumbled, starting to get louder as the nightmare continued.

Bakugou touched your shoulder, startling you awake and you sat up, about to scream when his hand covered your mouth. Your (e/c) eyes were wide, red and puffy, your (h/c) hair sticking to your forehead and neck, fresh tears still pouring down your cheeks. Bakugou studied your face as you screamed in his hand, thankfully muffled, but when you stopped, the concern look he had was replaced with a scowl before you could realize he was there.

"Would you calm down?" He growled, keeping his hand over your mouth as he stared into your eyes. "If you scream, everyone of those damn nerds will come rushing in here. What the hell is wrong with you?"

You began to sob when his hand was taken from your mouth, curling up in a ball and cried to yourself, trying to muffle it the best you could. Bakugou's face softened, hesitant and unsure of what to do, looking around like looking for advice or help. You suddenly felt arms awkwardly wrap around your shaking shoulders, making you peek out from your curled up state. Bakugou was still sitting on his side of the bed, leaning over and had his arms awkwardly wrapped around you.

Without thinking, you uncurled yourself from your ball and launched yourself at Bakugou and clung onto his white tank top, sobbing into it and soaking it with your tears. Bakugou's face was now slightly red, his arms out in an awkward way as he looked down at you, unsure of what to do. He sighed and hesitantly wrapped his arms around you, resting his chin on your head, the blush going down, but still evident on his cheeks. You finally calm down after about ten minutes, the final tears going down your cheeks and soaking into his shirt.

"You going to tell me why you were crying?" Bakugou asked, making you tense a little, clutching his tank top a little tighter.

"I-I had a nightmare." You answered, expecting to be yelled at for waking him over a silly nightmare.

"What happened?" He questioned, catching you by surprise, making you try to lift your head to look at him, only to have his hand keep you from moving it.

He didn't want you to see the pink tint on his cheeks, even though it was dark. After about a minute of silence, he thought that you fell asleep again, until you spoke.

"I-I was with the m-man that... train-trained me." You whisper, fresh tears starting to form in your eyes. "H-he made me k-kill so many.... I didn't w-want to.... I-I killed so m-many-"

You began to sob again, burying your face into the blonde's shirt and cried. One of Bakugou's hands hesitantly touched your back, then began to rub it gently, hesitant at first, but after seeing it calmed you down, became more confident. When you stopped sobbing, Bakugou pulled you a little closer, just to make sure that you were comfortable, and continued to rub your back.

"That shitty bastard isn't here." He said in your ear in what hoped was a comforting voice, though it did sound slightly tired and mocking. "He can't hurt you anymore. Anything he made you do, you will never have to do again. Your safe (Y/n). That bastard doesn't control you anymore."

You calmed at his words, trying to ignore the tone, since it kept on changing, but it still had concern in it. Subconsciously, you nuzzled into his chest when you pulled yourself closer, feeling safe in his arms. Your eyes were heavy from crying, the hand on your back making you relax as you close your eyes, finally calm. Bakugou's face was on fire now, his hold on you tightening slightly with your notice, his blush fading when he saw that you had fell asleep.

It was clear that you weren't going to let go of his shirt. He looked around, unsure of what to do as you slept peacefully in his arms, his hand finally falling still, but still was pressed onto your back. With a sigh, he laid down carefully, just to make sure wouldn't wake up, pulling his blanket over both of you and watched you as you slept, just to make sure you didn't have another nightmare. He studied your peaceful, tear stained face, your chest steadily rising and falling when a strand of hair fell onto your face.

Bakugou ran his hand from your back to the strand, tucking it behind your ear, just to make sure it wouldn't get in your mouth. Your hair was soft, his hand running through it when he brought his hand down, his crimson red eyes studying every detail of your face as you slept. He then began to play with your hair gently, just to make sure that it wasn't knotted or going to fall into your face again.

His fingers ran through your hair, twirling a strand every now and then, or he would just pick up a bit and watch it fall back down, brushing away strands that would land on your face. A small smile grace his face as he studied yours, his eyes darting from your nose to your chin, trying to memorize every detail. His eyes soon closed as he stopped, pulling you closer to his chest, just to make sure you were still asleep.

Bakugou soon fell asleep, the blush on his cheeks fading fully as he held you in his firm embrace.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I had it perfect, but I forgot to save, so half of my work got erased. Please comment and vote, it motivates me.