Chapter 22

I'm going to be bouncing around from different places and events, so bare with me.

This was not good. Not good at all.

Three students trapped in about seven, separate arenas made by Cementoss, each small enough to hold just three and for them to fight. At least two people were keeping the students busy in their battlegrounds, while about twenty, paid villains kept the teachers busy, which was only Aizawa and Cementoss. A bomb that was planted and detonated in the school gate and entrance ensured that everyone else was to busy to go looking for the missing class. They hired a guy with a tunneling quirk and another that can scramble signals, to ensure they wouldn't be caught. The tunnels spread out into each little arena to make sure that no one knew what the real plan was.

This was thought out almost perfectly, and all because your past tormentors prefer you to be fighting dogs instead of living a life away from them. It was all because they wanted you back.

"How did they get in here?!" Denki yelled over another one of Bakugou's explosions.

The thug seemed to only swallow his explosions while the other threw glue that came from his hands. Tokoyami was already stuck against a cement wall, Dark Shadow trying to pull away the glue, only to have it reapplied. Kaminari was trying to get close enough to electrocute them both, but he couldn't get past the glue, and neither of them stayed still, so he couldn't shoot them with his electricity. Bakugou was getting irritated, the guy that swallowed his explosions was smiling like crazy and became cocky.

"So your the kid that took our little wolf out of the arena." He chuckled, Bakugou freezing, things clicking in his mind as the thug continued to taunt him. "To bad your efforts were pointless. She's going back to being a meal ticket. We made an agreement to trade her around for a few months, so that we can get our share. Anything she might have learned here will just ensure that we get a big bonus in income when she goes back to fighting."

Bakugou was angry, past angry even, his breathing becoming ragged and his body shaking with rage as explosions came from his hands. His hair was covering his eyes, the second thug to focused on Kaminari and keeping Tokoyami down to do anything about Bakugou, even though he was clearly unable to move in his rage.

"Aw. Do you feelings for the little mutt?" The thug said in a mocking baby voice, laughing at the thought of it. "You can still see her. But only in the ring. I mean, unless you pay extra, so you can see her in her cage. Maybe. I might even -" 

Bakugou didn't let him finish, somehow landing an explosion in the mans face, his eyes full of rage and hate. He sent an explosion for the second thug, and he went flying into the wall, his head hitting it hard and made him lose consciousness. The blonde's attention was focused on the man in front of him, who was looking at him with shock and fear, blood trickling from his mouth from the explosion.

"Don't ever touch (Y/n, you bastard!" He shouted as he charged at him, the man unable to swallow the explosion in time when it meet his stomach.

The man flew back and hit a wall hard, blacking out instantly, Bakugou wanting to kill him, but the thought of you in danger made him push his want to kill aside. He used his explosions and propelled himself into the air, leaving Kaminari to help Tokoyami, one thought in his mind.

Were you okay?

You yelp when another lash from Muchi meet your side, tears pricking your eyes from the pain and memories that it resurfaced, but you didn't cave. Kirishima was blocking the bone knives and trying to advance on the black haired man while Koda was in a battle of wills over the snakes. Sure they came from the man's spine, but they were still animals, and Koda was fighting with his voice to convince them to do as he says instead. Dodging, yet another, whip lash, you jump at the pink and purple haired woman, claws out and mouth open, getting a hold of her wrist. She screamed and whacked your muzzle as she dropped her whips, both of them turning into wisp of hair once out of her hands.