Chapter 18

You guys are so amazing! So, I'm going to try and add some extra fluff, just for you guys.
Enjoy~

You were still upset the next day, Bakugou allowed to skip class so he could be with you and help you from your emotional state. All morning, you just hugged Bakugou while he played with your hair, able to calm you when you would start to cry. Your head was buried in his chest, his t-shirt damp from your random burst of tears, Bakugou hugging your waist with one arm and his other hand was rubbing your back. A low grumble from your stomach made you clutch his shirt tighter, Bakugou shushing you softly, tangling his fingers in your hair as he pulled you closer.

"Think that we should go eat." Bakugou mumbled, letting you go a little. "If you want, we can move to the lounge and watch something."

You nod, sniffing a little when Bakugou let go, the blonde getting out of bed and grabbed his blanket and pillows as you stand up as well. Trudging beside Bakugou, you watched the floor sadly as you made it out of the room and through the hall, going straight to the elevator. You sigh, trying to think of anything else but the news from yesterday, Bakugou looking at you with concern as you enter the elevator with him. It reached the ground level and you were on the verge of tears again, Bakugou shifting everything to one arm and wrapped his now free one around your waist.

He lead you to the couch, where you climbed onto the couch and pulled the blanket that Bakugou brought around you. The TV was turned on, Bakugou handing you the remote before pulling out his phone and reading through something, going to the kitchen. You flick to a channel that was showing some sort of comedy movie, pulling the blanket around you tighter as you watched silently. Bakugou came back with ice cream and chocolate that he had gotten from somewhere, making you look up at him, wondering when he got them.

"Racoon eyes and the invisible girl told me to give these to you to cheer you up." He explained, going to a closet and pulling out more blankets and pillows before coming back.

They were piled around you, Bakugou sitting next to you, your body instantly relaxing when he pulled you to him. He kept on checking his phone while you ate the ice cream and chocolate, watching the movie, glancing at him when his phone lit up. Curious and tired, you leaned onto Bakugou when he opened his phone again, your head now resting on his chest. While he was distracted, you got a glimpse of what he was looking at, seeing a website that said 'how to cheer someone up'.

Bakugou quickly turned off his phone and put it away, gently rubbing your back, your eyes growing heavy, and you soon fell asleep. He played with your hair, ignoring the TV, even when the movie changed, and just stared at your peaceful, tear stained, face. It somehow broke his heart seeing you upset, confusing him greatly, as he brought his hand down and traced patterns into your back. After about an hour, you woke up again, eyes heavy and your heart weighed as you thought of the few memories you had with your parents.

You always wanted to make more memories with them, to know them more except what their quirks were, but now, you don't even have a chance to do so. Maybe if you hadn't trusted that cruel, evil man, and allowed him to kidnap you, they would still be alive. None of this would have happened. You would a have normal life, one where you weren't beaten or forced to kill, one where you would be happy and loved.

"Hey." Bakugou said in a strangely soft and gentle voice, making you look up, the blonde cupping your cheek with his large, calloused hand. "It's okay."

His thumb swiped over your cheek, clearing away the tears that you had failed to notice, your tired, puff eyes looking up at him as he offered a soft, sweet smile. You smiled back at him, growing drowsy again, so you climbed into his lap, making him tense, clearly confused. Resting your head on his chest, you sat diagonal in his lap, your legs curled up and resting on his stomach. You fell asleep again with ease, Bakugou getting over his confusion and wrapped both his arms around you, looking at your sleeping form in his lap. Smiling slightly to himself, he continued to watch you sleep, his own eyes growing heavy as he pulled you close.

He fell asleep, his head resting on top of yours, both arms wrapped around you like he was afraid someone would steal you. His hold only became more protective when you woke up again, your eyes slowly opening as you looked at the well toned arms wrapped protectively around you, feeling weight on your head, but you only snuggled closer to the hot head, taking in his scent to calm you down. You didn't notice when you fell asleep again, until you woke up to the sound of the dorms opening, only to fall back asleep.

The sound of giggling is what woke Bakugou, his red eyes opening to see a camera and most of his classmates surrounding him. Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Iida and Uraraka all standing in front of him, the two girls either taking pictures or recording. Bakugou tensed, his face dusting red as he looked away, annoyed with just their presence.

"Go away, you shitty nerds." Bakugou whisper shouted, not wanting to wake you. as you snuggle close to him. "This has nothing to do with you."

"I gave you my stash of ice cream." Mina whined in a quite voice, Kirishima pushing her away, Bakugou watching the group leave, Uraraka breaking off to go find Iida and Deku.

When they were heading up to the dorm rooms, Bakugou looked back down to you and smiled a little, watching your peaceful face.

"Katsuki." A tired voice said form behind him, making him tense a little, looking over his shoulder to look at Mr. Aizawa. "Remember she has to do the quirk assessment tomorrow."

Bakugou only nodded before looking back at you, sound asleep, making him sigh a little before he began to play with your hair again. Glancing around the room quickly, he brought you closer, burying his face into your hair as you slept on his chest.