4: Bad girl and bad boy

I stayed up all night picking out my bad girl outfit.

That's right, I decided to listen to Gustavo and Griffin's orders.

I decided on a black tube top, a leather jacket, ripped jeans and boots.

I put on some makeup and eyeliner and add a few bracelets and necklaces.

I leave my hair down and grab my phone, heading to the studio.

||

"What are we waiting for? I'm antsy." I hear Griffin say and I crouch down, listening in on the conversation.

"We're missing Kendall." Carlos says.

"So you got rid of Kendall. My money was on Logan." Griffin says and I roll my eyes.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I hear Logan say in a hurt voice.

"Let's hear my new boy band." Griffin states and rock music starts playing.

"Yeah, let's hear it." A voice says and I peek my head up to see Kendall dressed in all black, slowly walking over to the scene.

"Seems like you changed your mind." Griffin smirks and the guys's jaws drop at the way Kendall is dressed.

"Ooh, it's a bad boy off!" Carlos exclaims.

"Where's Amber?" I hear Griffin say.

"Little bitch was too scared of show up." I hear Victoria scoff and my jaw clenches.

I then stand up, ready to make my entrance.

"Really? Think again." I state, slowly walking over to everyone.

"Woah." Carlos says with wide eyes.

Kendall raises his eyebrows at me and looks me up and down as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Holy shit." Logan and James say in awe.

"Ooh, it's a bad boy, bad girl off!" James says, correcting Carlos's original sentence.

"That outfit won't help you honey." She scoffs.

"Oh I know. If I'm gonna be bad, might as well look good doing it." I smirk, flipping my hair.

"And by the looks of it, a little birdie told me you were secretly trying to steal my man." I state and walk over to Kendall.

I grab a fistful of his shirt and pull him down to my height and smash my lips against his.

I felt this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach but I brush it off.

His eyes widen in shock but kisses back anyway, going along with the act.

I pull away and Kendall looks at me breathless.

I let go of his shirt and the boys look at me in pure shock and confusion.

I then walk back over to Victoria.

"You said he wasn't your boyfriend." She smirks.

"Yeah, that's what I told you. Maybe I lied, maybe I didn't." I shrug with a smirk and she squints her eyes at me.

"And it seems like Wayne Wayne wants me too." I state.

"Ooh, round one goes to Amber. Someone ring a bell." Griffin smiles and a random guy pops up, ringing a golden bell.

"Kendall. Wayne Wayne." Griffin states.

"You know, one thing I know about bad boys is...they like breaking stuff." Kendall states and grabs a microphone stand and starts smashing Gustavo's records on the wall.