Angelic Voice

Bryan P.O.V.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock means it's already 4 in the morning... I went to the kitchen downstairs and pulled out an oatmeal to eat and a glass of milk to drink... After eating my breakfast, I went back to my bathroom to take a quick shower... I stared at my reflection in my mirror and I notice that my hair was so long... 'Maybe I'll cut it later'....

I decided to take a walk first.... After all it's too early to go to the school... I got my phone and earphone and head out of the house...

I saw a mini-forest--- I think, cause it was full of trees, grass and etc.. I climb in one of those trees and lay down on the branch... I play the song Favorite Girl by Justin Bieber and other songs in my phone and just listen on it... Until I heard someone walking... I look down and saw a girl same with my age--- I think... She sat under the tree and start humming... Later on she starts singing... I stop my player to listen to her properly and stared at her but I can't see her face cause she was looking down...

Late at night when all the world sleeping... I stay up and think of you... And I wish on a star... That somewhere you are thinking of me too...

She have a very beautiful voice... She keeps on singing maybe she didn't recognize that I'm here... And I saw her lay down on the grass with her eyes close... Shock to see her face... Is this.... Ziel??? She was wearing a black dress and her hair was all black now...

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight... Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight... And there's no where in the world I rather be... Than here in my room... Dreaming about you and me...

Wonder if you ever see me... And I wonder if you know I'm there... If you look in my eyes... Would you see what's inside... Would you even care?

I just want to hold you close... But so far all I have a dreams of you... So I wait for the day... The courage to say... How much I love you... Yes I do...

She looks so peaceful and calm... She looks like.... An angel... She keeps on singing with her angelic voice... I felt so relax so I lay down again and keep on listening to her...

I'll be dreaming of you tonight... Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight... And there's no where in the world I rather be... Than here in my room... Dreaming about you me...