She is--- My classmate?

Lalaine P.O.V.

I just followed kuya Bryan as he walk like half-running cause I don't want to be lost in this big school until he bumped someone and I realize it was her... Her books fell down to the ground and kuya Bryan help her take it... But the girl just walk away... So I went to kuya Bryan...

"Kuya Bry ok na lang?" I ask him.

"Bakit ganon siya?" he said.

"Huh? Bakit ano bang nangyari?" I ask him but he didn't answer my question again.

But instead he just stared at that girl...

After that we just walk again to look for our room... And while we're walking those girls and boys keep staring at me and kuya Bryan... And I know they like kuya Bryan cause kuya Bryan is really cute and me too but I'm not sure if they like me too... Even kuya Bry looks not in mood... So I found my name and kuya Bryan's name is there too... I think kuya Bryan didn't recognize that And then I look at him but he's just looking down....

"Kuya ok ka lang ba?" I said.

"Ah oo ok lang." he said but I know he's not... So I try to change the topic...

"Kuya Bry classmate na naman kita! Hahaha may bodyguard ulit ako sa class room!!!" I said cheerfully.

"Hahaha bodyguard na naman ako? Hindi ba pwedeng ikaw naman? haha." he said.

"Hahaha sige kuya pareho na lang tayo." I said.

"Oh sige." he said.

"Tara kuya pasok na tayo." I said.

"Hahaha sige nangangawit na rin naman akong tumayo dito eh." he said while laughing.

So we enter the room... I sit with kuya Bryan at the last row cause it was the only vacant sit... I sit at the left side of kuya Bryan and I saw a vacant sit at right side of kuya Bryan I think it's for someone who's late at the first day of the class hahaha... And then a teacher came in the room..

"So, Hi Seniors!!!" the teacher said.

"Hello Ma'am!!!" we all said in chorus.

"So I'm Ma'am Janet Aquino your adviser but you can call me only Ma'am Janet and I know you're all shy today but I'm sure after a week you will be talkative too haha." our teacher said and we all laugh...

"So can you introduce yourself to me one by one? Let's start from the left." Ma'am Janet said. When it's my turn I stand up and go to the front...

"Hi, my name is Lalaine Peltz, I am 18 years old from Canada. As you can see I'm a half filipino... I love playing piano and guitar and tennis. I love singing, dancing and swimming too... And that's all." i said as I bow I don't want to say to much.

"Thank you Lalaine. Next please?" Ma'am Janet said while smiling said as I sit back and kuya Bryan walk to the front to introduce his self...

Bryan's P.O.V.

"Hi, my name is Bryan Parker, I am 18 years old from Canada. I'm a half filipino too... I love playing basketball, soccer, tennis, chess, guitar, piano and drums.. I love singing, dancing and swimming too... And I am Lalaine's cousin... That's all..." I said as I bow...

"Nice! Thank you Bryan. Ok next please?" Ma'am Janet said as I sit back too...

When all of us already introduce our self... Someone knocks at the door...

"Oh I almost forgot, you have a new classmate again... Miss? Please come in." Ma'am Janet said and someone came in and I was completely shock to see that girl... She's that girl I bump at the hallway... Ok this is bad..

"Oh please introduce yourself miss." Ma'am Janet said and she did...

"Hi, my name is Ziel Wilkinson, I'm 17 years old from London. And that's all." she said.

"Ok thank you Ziel. Is there any vacant sit?" Ma'am Janet asked.

And then I look at my side. There is a vacant sit at my right side... Oh no! this is really bad. They look at the vacant chair at my right side and say...

"Yes Ma'am over here." they say as they point at the vacant sit.

"Ok Ziel you may take your seat now." Ma'am Janet said while smiling and she seat there...

She look at me with a deadly glare but I just look away... Oh this is really bad....