Almost A First Kiss...

Ziel P.O.V.

When he said we'll going to get married in 2 weeks.. I was shocked... Now I know why.... In 2 weeks I'll turn 18... They're waiting for me to turn 18 so it will be alright to get pregnant.. UGH!!! I don't want to get pregnant in the age of 18!!!

"Pack your things now Ziel or Lolo Max will get mad." said Bryan.

"Fine!" I said and walk out of the living room...

Why do I have to suffer like this? Is this my karma? Why do they have to make a contract about this? This is unacceptable!

I started packing my clothes and shoes when someone knocked at my door... I turned around and saw Bryan.

"Need help?" he asked.

Now he's being nice. Whatever. I'm tired. His help will be convenient.

"Yeah, tulungan mo nga akong abutin yung box sa itaas ng cabinet." I said.

He walked near me and helped me reach the box... While we reach the second box I stripped at the small box in my feet... I screamed. I end up lying at something warm and hard... I looked up and saw Bryan's face... He was holding my waist and my hands are at his hard chest... I started to feel my cheeks getting hot when I realized that our bodies were touching.. And his beautiful eyes stared at mine... Our faces was just an inch far from each other.. We started leaning our faces... I don't know what the hell am I doing. But I cannot help it. Our lips almost touched until someone slammed my door opened...

"Dinner is ready!!! And congrats kasi ikakasal na kayong dala----" Lalaine stopped when she saw us... My eyes widened...

"L-Lalaine!" said Bryan.

"A-Ah... Sige ituloy niyo na lang iyang ginagawa niyo.." She said and started walking out of my room...

Oh no.. She got it wrong...

She closed the door and ran away. I was shocked. What just happened?

"Uh... Z-Ziel." said Bryan.

"A-Ah... S-Sorry.." I apologize as I stood up.

"Uh... T-Tara na k-kain na daw." he said awkwardly and then walked out.

"O-Okay." I said then went down to the dining room after him.

When I got there, they're all grinning.. But I don't know why... Lolo Max left already...

"Oh ayan complete na kain na tayo!" Mom said... Happily..

I sat next to Bryan awkwardly.. Well I don't have a choice it was the only sit left...

"So... Kamusta ang first kiss?" Bryan's Mom asked.

"W-What? First kiss?" Me and Bryan asked. I choked. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"Hahaha... Yes, sinabi ni Lalaine magkikiss na daw kayo kanina nung pumasok siya." My Dad said.

"N-No!!! She got it all wrong!" Bryan shouted.

"Hahaha... Eh bakit pala naglalapit yung mga mukha niyo kanina?" Lalaine asked.

"H-Hindi!!!!" I shouted. And they all laughed except me and Bryan..

"Awww... Ziel and Bryan were blushing." My Mom said.

"N-No I'm not blushing!!!" Bryan and I shouted while covering our face. They all laughed at us again.

"Okay that's enough let's eat.." said my Dad.

And we start eating while they're smiling like they just succeed a mission and Me and Bryan felt embarrassed... Well.. I don't really know if he feel embarrassed too...

After the dinner, they went home...

Then I remembered what happened in my room... We almost kissed!!! ALMOST!!!!

I can feel my cheeks getting hot... I ran into my room and turned off the lights and lay down my bed...

This is too much...

Bryan P.O.V.

We're currently heading home now and Lalaine kept on asking me how was "our first kiss", how long it lasted, how does Ziel's lips felt on mine, do I like it and stuffs like that.. While I keep on saying that we DIDN'T kissed...

"Oh come on!!!! I'm sure you did kissed her!!!" She shouted.

"WE DIDN'T KISSED!!!! I DIDN'T KISSED HER!!! NOW SHUT UP!!!" I screamed... She's being so annoying!!!

"Hey I was just asking!!! Why did you have to shout at me?!?!" She complained.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING SO ANNOYING!!!" I screamed again.

"Okay guys that's enough... Stop screaming Bryan.." said Dad.

I just ignored them... I put my headphones and just listened to some songs...

Then it came on my mind... What if we really kissed? I mean we're almost at doing it until Lalaine slammed the door open... Those pink lips of her were captivating... Really.. I want to kiss it... It will be my first kiss too...

Someone took my headphones off and shook me hard...

"Hoy!!! Andito na tayo!!! Ano ba?!?! Wag ka ngang mag day dream dyan!!!" Lalaine shouted.

"Shh!!! Yung mga kahit-bahay natutulog na... And hindi ako nag-de-day dream. Evening Dream yun kasi gabi na." I said and headed back to my room... I turned off the lights and lay down my bed...

I couldn't stop thinking about everything.

"Ziel, Am I starting to like you?" I whispered to myself.

Now I'm confused

==============================
Okay new chapter!!! Hahaha XD

Do Bryan is starting to like Ziel???

Oh well, keep reading if you want to find out... :P

Thank you wattpad readers!!! Now I got 2.08K... and thank you for 23 votes!!! ^_^