First Kiss--- And The Second?!?!

Bryan P.O.V.

I woke up with the blinding light of the sun that shines into my face.. I turned around to block the light and I saw Ziel's face... She's peacefully sleeping in 'our' bed... I told her to sleep in our bed instead on the couch.. And of course cause she was so tired and sleepy she agreed...

Just the look at her face makes me want to kiss her... I've been wanting to kiss her since the incident in her old room in her parents house... But I don't want her to freak out...

"When would you wake up Ziel?" I asked.

"Hmmm... Shut up Bryan I'm still sleepy..." She whined and moved a little bit closer to my chest to block the light of the sun.... Oh.. So she's already awake...

"Come on we have class.." I said moving her brown hair that blocking her face to her ear..

"I'll stay here..." She said.

"Ziel..." I said. Then a idea came into my mind...

I pulled her off the bed by pulling her arm... And... She fell face first... She let out a little scream and she sat up glaring at me....

I don't want to be rude but that's the only way I could wake her up completely... Well I can't pour a cold water at her cause I don't want to make our bed wet... And I want to see that annoyed face of her.. It's so cute!!!

"Ugh!!! I hate you!!!" She said and she stand up...

"Hahaha you're cute.. I like you.." That's it.. I already told her and I mean it... She starts blushing and looked away...

"S-Shut up!!!" She said... I frowned a bit at that but smiled when I saw her blushing..

"Hahahahaha you're blushing..." I said smirking..

"N-No!!! I'm not!!!!" She shouted...

"You said so... Hahahahaha... Okay I'll make breakfast.. You go take a bath first.." I said. And she started walking saying that I'm so stupid... Well obviously she's pissed off..

I smirked at her reaction and I went to the kitchen and started cooking while she was taking her bath...

Ziel P.O.V.

We're here in my new house---Oops! I mean 'our' new house cause I'm living with him in this house alone... Well I'm not alone cause he's here.. Get it? Whatever...

I'm here face to face in the dining room with Bryan who have a white hair now cause he dyed it again.. Well I let my hair into its natural color... So I have a brown hair now..

"Eat now before we get late for school.." Bryan said. I don't care.. Eat all by your self stupid..

Yeah you're right.. I'm living with Bryan.. Who else?

"Ziel. Eat. Now." He said sounding mad. Well I don't care... Get mad if he wants to... I am mad at him too.. He pulled me off the bed by the arm and I fell face first in our carpet... What a great morning right??? note the sarcasm... Ugh!!!

"I said eat! Or I'll shove your food into your mouth!" He said glaring at me...

"Kumain kang mag-isa mo..." I mumbled.

"Anong sinabi mo??? Wag mo akong galitin Ziel..." He said warning me..

"Fine! Stupid." I said and start eating my food he cooked this morning.. I don't want him to shove my food to my mouth.. He'll chock me to death for sure..

"What did say again?" He asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"You better stop saying bad words if you don't want it to be your baby's first word." He said with that annoying smirking of him..