I'm just protecting you..

Bryan's P.O.V.

"Okay students, since nasa meeting yung iba niyong teachers and we're the only teachers na naiwan dito... Pwede na kayong maglaro sa Gym like basketball, badminton, volleyball etc-etc... Basta sa Gym lang kayong lahat...." Said Sir Ian our gym teacher....

"Yeah!!!" we all said...

"Okay, and yung iba naman.. Pwede kayo sa Music Room..." Ma'am Faye added our music teacher...

"Yes!!!" Said the other students.... Including Ziel...

She's really into music..... No wonder why she's really good at singing... She was addicted to it..

I grabbed the ball and I started playing with others....

After 2 hours I was panting and sweating like I just came out of the shower....

"Prince Denvher!!!! Akin ka na lang!!!!" I heard some other girls screamed and they started to fight with each other.....

"No!!! Akin siya!!!" The girl with a black hair shouted.

"Hindi sa akin siya!!!!" The girl with the green hair shouted back... Seriously?!?!? Green Hair?!?!?!

"No way!!! He's only mine!!!" The girl with the Yellow hair shouted too... What the hell?!?!?! Yellow?!?!?! That's the most annoying thing!!! Kahit sinong lalaki hindi magugustuhan iyang ganyan na buhok sa babae!!! Para siyang araw!! Napakaliwanag ng buhok niya!!! Nakakasilaw at masakit sa mata!!! Nagpapasikat ba talaga siya kay Denvher?!?!?! Kasi... Effective siya eh...

"Sorry girls but may girlfriend na ako..." Denvher said..

"Hi Chocolate..." Chloe said who came out of nowhere and kissed Denvher on the lips....

"Hi Vanilla..." Denvher said and wrapped his arm around Chloe's waist...

"Seriously??? You've been together for how long??? And why we didn't know about it???" I asked them....

"Matagal na bro... Last month lang..." Denvher answered.

"Awww.... Sayang.." Said those girls....

"Prince Seiji!!! My baby, pakasal na tayo!!!" Those girls shouted and same goes around... They started fighting too....

"Sorry I'm in love with someone else..." He said and took a glance at Lalaine though Lalaine was staring at her phone playing candy crush....

"Ugh!!! Game over again?!" She said pissed off for the third time and I heard Seiji chuckled...

"Oh my!!! Si Prince Bryan ang Hot!!!!!" I heard a ramdom girl shouted and all of them stared at me and started screaming like animals that just came out of the zoo...

Seriously? Hanggang ngayon ba naman na ikakasal na ako, they're still crazy about me???

Speaking of ikakasal... 5 days na lang wedding na rin namin.... Birthday na rin ni Ziel....

Wait... Where's Ziel???

"Hey Denvher, alam mo ba kung nasaan si Ziel?" I asked.

"Ewan..." He answered.

"Ang alam ko sumama siya sa Music Room..." Seiji said.

"Oh, thanks bro...." I said smiling at him...

"No problem bro..." He said.

"Oh wait! Why are you looking for her? May kasalanan ba siya sayo?" Seiji asked.

"Oo nga, meron ba? O baka namimiss mo lang sya..." Chloe asked too.

"Wala naman.. I just want her to be here with us.. And I want to talk about the wedding..." I said.