inside Nishikata's house

"Everybody sit down!!!! the lesson starts now!" Tanabe-Sensei said.

Nishikata is absent today, and Takagi seems to be quite unhappy.

(Maybe he is just too lazy to get up.......)

After the fourth lesson ended, Takagi went to the teacher's office and asked Tanabe-Sensei about Nishikata's absence.

"Sensei...... um..... I wanna ask, why is Nishikata absent today? Is he late or something?"

"You don't know?"Tanabe sensei said with a shocked face.

"What, what happened?"

"He got hurt yesterday, he said he tripped over while he was walking home, he broke his leg and won't go to school for a week, I thought he told you."

"Nishikata... broke his leg?"Takagi seems to be shocked.

"Thank you sensei, I gotta go now."

Takagi closed the door and started to cry alone outside the office.

(why!!! Why didn't he tell me that he got hurt!!!! I don't even know! and I still tease you instead of helping you!!!)

Takagi felt ashamed of what she did to Nishikata, although teasing him is a kind of love, but she regrets what she did.

After the school bell rangs, Takagi immediately ran out of school and rushed to Nishikata's home. While she was on the way, she kept thinking what she should say and what to do after she saw him.

(Should I keep on teasing him, or should I apologize first? ahhhhh I am so confused!!!)

As Takagi is thinking about what to do, she already walks in front of Nishikata's house.

(Stay calm..... Can't let Nishikata see my weak face.)

"Ding Dong!"

"Yes!!! I am coming!!!". It is a girl voice

"Oh!! hello! I didn't expect there to be any visitors today! Come and have a seat!!!"

in front of Takagi, is Nishikata's mum.

They both went to the dining room and sat on chairs.

"So....... You must be Takagi, right?

"Eh?? how do you know that?"Takagi felt shocked

"Haha, my son always talks about you, he said you always tease him! you two are so close, aren't you?"

"I am sorry......."

"why? why do you have to say that?"

"because I always tease him...... and he........ he saved me! and broke his leg!!! and I don't even know! I am such a fool........."

"is fine, Takagi, he doesn't mind getting teased actually, I think sometimes he is quite happy about it!"

"really?"Takagi's face turns from sad to happy.

" yeah! so please keep teasing him!!!!!"

"no problem!!!!"

They both laugh and laugh.

" Do you want to see Nishikata? He is in his room."

Takagi nodded her head.

When she got into Nishikata's room, Nishikata was sleeping.

Takagi wants to go out but Nishikata's mum said that he should be awake soon, so Takagi stayed in his room.

Takagi sat beside Nishikata, and looked at him. At this moment , Nishikata woke up, and what he saw was Takagi's face!

 At this moment , Nishikata woke up, and what he saw was Takagi's face!

" Arrrrr!!!!!!"

"Hahaha! Nishikata, your face is so funny!!!!

"Takagi-san , why are you here?"

"I am here to give you homeworks, there is a lot!"

"ehhhhhh?!?!? no way!!!!!"

"Hahaha!!! I am just kidding, Nishikata, don't be so serious!"

"You scared me!!! arrrrr, I just wanna have some rest!"

"......"

Takagi didn't talk, and she became a bit nervous and depressed.

"Takagi-San? i.... I didn't mean that I hate you, I mean, I am glad to see you......"

"Hey, Nishikata.... I am sorry....."

"Eh? for what?"

" Because of saving me... you broke your leg...."

"oh, that's fine, I am ok..... "Really? Are you really ok?

"Yes, I am , you don't need to worry."

"......."

"Is fine. that's not your fault"

Nishikata touched Takagi's head, just like touching a pet's head and that made her blush.

"Nishikata....."

"yes, I am here."

"Thank you." Takagi hugs Nishikata.

Nishikata was blushed, and shocked, so was Takagi.

Both of them were shocked by what they did, Takagi never expected that Nishikata would suddenly touch her head to comfort her.

" I will come tomorrow, I need to go back home now!"

"Bye, Takagi!"

"Eh???"

(Oh shit) Nishikata realised he had said something he should have said.

"I mean, Takagi San..... um...... I mean... um....."

Takagi's face started to turn red.

"I mean!!!! as you were calling me by my first name, so... I think calling you by your first name too will be better..... you want me to do that too, right? So.... Can I call you Takagi directly?" Nishikata asks it embarrassingly.

" SURE!!!! I am glad to hear that!"

After a week , Nishikata was back to school, Takagi helped him with his homework, and took care of Nishikata as his leg was not fully recovered yet. After a few days passed by, more and more rumors started to spread........