It's math exam....

Nishikata and Takagi are at Nishikata's room, both of them are studying as their exam is coming.

"Takagi, can you teach me?" Nishikata is asking Takagi for help, since Takagi's math is better then his.

"Sure, what do you wanna know?" Takagi asked.

"I don't know how to solve this equation...."  He scratched his head and said.

"Ok, let me teach you." 

Takagi tried to teach Nishikata, but Nishikata couldn't understand and he felt frustrated.

"Argh!!!! I think I am going to fail the exam, I think I will give up." He laid on the ground and he completely gave up.

After a while, Nishikata stood up and he wanted to leave his room, suddenly, Takagi hugged him from behind and both of them stood still.

.

"Ta

"Ta... Takagi?" Nishikata is a bit confused, but at the same time, he feels so warm.

"Nishikata, don't give up." Takagi looked at Nishikata while hugging him.

"......." Nishikata didn't talk, he was shy.

"Do you feel better now? Do you feel energetic after I hugged you?" Takagi smiled and said.

"Yeah, I feel full of energy now. Thank you." He said.

"That's great!" Takagi smiled.

"Then, how should I solve this question?"

"First, put Y into this one......."

3 Hours later~~~~~

"Ah, finally!!! I think i'm ready for the exam, at least I can pass." Nishikata said.

"If you pass the exam, I will give you a reward." Takagi told him.

" Really?!!! then, I will put 300% effort into my math exam!!" He shouted

"Haha, Nishikata, you are still like a kid." Takagi laughed.

"Eh? really?"

"Yes."

At this moment. Nishikata is actually a bit sad, because he wantes to show that he is a reliable person in front of Takagi.

"Then......" 

"What?" Takagi asked.

"Will you still like me if I tried to act like an adult?" He asked 

"Why not? I love you no matter what happens." She said.

Nishikata felt relieved

"Why do you ask this question?" Takagi asked.

"It is because, I want to become a reliable person in front of you, but at the same time, I am afraid to change myself....."

Takagi patted Nishikata head and said

"Stuupid Nishikata, I will always like you no matter what happened, only if you turned into a bad guy, or else, I will always like you."

Nishikata was touched and hugged Takagi tightly

"Thank you." 

"Hey, Nishikata don't hugged my too tight, I can't breathe!"

a month later~~~~

"Yeah!!!!!!" Nishikata screamed after he received his math exam paper."

"Nishikata! keep quiet!!!!!" The teacher shouted.

"Sorry!" 

Nishikata looked at his exam paper, and his score was 68.

"Hey, Nishikata, what is your score?"

"I got 68, thank you Takagi, without you, I can't pass the exam."

"You are welcome." Takagi smiled.

"Oh yes, I told you that I will give you a reward, right?" Takagi said

"Oh , I almost forgot, what's the reward?"

"It is a secret." Takagi whispered to Nishikata.

"Eh?" Nishikata's face turned red

"You will know soon!" Takagi smiled and she went away.

What will be Nishikata's reward? And The exam is finally finished! That means, they will have one more year to study in high school! And what will happen in the next school year? 

Guys, sorry that I didn't post a new chapter for a long time, I finally finished my exam too and I can post more frequently now. I hope you guys like this chapter, and thank you for waiting.