Surprise birthday

today is the 21st of June....... a special day.

Nishikata woke up early in the morning, today is his project's deadline.

"Argh!!!! oh no! I still don't know how to finalize my project!"

Takagi sat next to him, and didn't say a word, because she knows that he has been working so hard for 3 weeks, so she doesn't want to disturb him.

but....... something bothers her.

"Takagi, I need to go out for a while, I will come back before dinner."

Takagi's thought:

(sighs..... maybe even he himself has forgotten....... but...... isn't today his birthday? I thought he would be happier, but it seems that he forgot.)

Nishikata's thought:

(Sighs...... why do I need to be in this hurry, this is so tiring..... I wanna quit this subject....)

Nishikata has gone to the football pitch, and is waiting for the players to finish their match, because he actually needs to do a survey with the players, and that's the last part of his project.

Nishikata picked up his phone

"Takagi? I am Nishikata, maybe I can't come back home and eat dinner with you tonight, sorry........"

"Is ok, you have to work on your project, you don't need to blame yourself."

"But I should have noticed you earlier."

"Is ok, all you need to do is work your best, then, I won't be mad."

"Thank you, see you, I gotta go."

Call ended.

Takagi's thought:

(Looks like he is too busy to remember his birthday..... I should give him a surprise.)

Takagi takes a look at the fridge. There is cake which she is supposed to take out and eat with Nishikata tonight. But since he completely forgot, this could be a surprise.

"Snowy, let's prepare a birthday dinner for Nishikata! Do you think this is a great idea?"

Snowy shakes his tail.

Takagi walked to the kitchen and started preparing the Surprise birthday dinner.

At the football pitch~~~

"Thank you for your time!"

(Only three more and it's all done! wait... since when did the sky go dark, wow it's already 21:30, the match should end at 22:00, guess I will have to wait.....)

Takagi at home~~~

(Is he alright? He is using his social media account right now, he should be alright..... sighs.... never expected that he would need to do this long......)

Almost midnight~~

(Finally finished! Takagi must be waiting, I need to hurry up.......)

When Nishikata opened the door, he saw a lot of food at the table, and a birthday cake also.

(Oh..... I almost forgot it's my birthday......)

Takagi is lying on the table, and she falls asleep. Nishikata is so happy, and touched.

Takagi woke up and saw Nishikata, and immediately said happy birthday to him.

"It's still not twelve o'clock yet, so why don't we celebrate?"

"i think this is a great idea!" He replied.

And Nishikata had a happy birthday at night with both Takagi and Snowy together.