Final Chapter

Naruto's pov

After getting Obaa-chan to the village, everything went off. Granted, to was a bumby and messy ride, but it was getting done. Iruka had retired and died a year later of medical causes. Kakashi had became an Anbu trainer for new comers. Sasuke and Ino married and have two sons named Menma and Inojin. Sakura had wised up, stopped fawning over Sasuke, and trained under Tsunade and became Konoha's most reliable Medic-Nin. She had actually married Sai, but since she was infertile, they adopted a baby girl they named Sarada. As for me and Shika-chan...

"Daddy!" I turned from my desk in the Hokage Tower and picked my twin girls up. "Hinami, Chichi. How are my baby girls?" "We are great. Mommy sent us to get you for lunchtime!" "Then what are we waiting for? Hokage-sama, is it alright for me to take the rest of the day off?" Sasuke looked at me, knowingly. "Go right ahead. I'll send Ino if I need you." "Thanks." Hinami and Chichi climbed on top of my back in between my wings, and I started flying to the Namikaze Compound. My eldest son, Boruto, was sitting in the drawing reading with my youngest son, Shikadai, reading to him. Shika-chan was setting the table. The girls scampered off to the drawing room so I hugged Shika-chan from behind. "Hello Naru-chan." "Hello Shika-chan." I kissed her cheek and helped finish setting the table. Boruto, the twins, and Shikadai all ran into the room and we all ate our lunch.

I still remember our wedding.

(Flashback)

I rubbed my palms on the back of my wedding kimono. Kakashi was my Man of Honor and Sasuke was my Best Man. Yoshino was Shika-chan's Maid of Honor and Ino was her Bridesmaid. I was nervous. Sure we were already bound for life, and I wouldn't have it any other way, but your wedding just does that to you. My wings were convulsing with every breath I took. Then, she walked out.
She was stunning. In a light purple and white kimono, slightly rounded in the belly with our first child. Dark, raven locks of hair cascading down her back in elegant ringlets. Her bouquet consisted of lilies, bluebells, lavender, and roses. My wings puffed up and I blushed, making a few people laugh at me.

(Flashback end)

The wedding went off without a hitch. I love my new family. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day💖💖😄😄
432 words
Enjoy
Note: Boruto is thirteen, Hinami and Chichi are both nine, and Shikadai is five.

It's finished. I finished the Angel Anbu. I hoped you all enjoyed it! It was a VERY bumpy time writing this book, but I had fun and enjoyed having everyone write their thoughts in the comments. I may not respond to them all, but I do read them all. They always bring a smile to my face, which is difficult to do. So I hope yal enjoyed it as much as I did.