Chapter 6

Naruto's pov

I woke up in a field with Kakashi fighting an Akatsuki member called Deidara. The genin team and my pupils were on the ground. The only conscious one being Haku. I drew my sword and my demon fox ears broke through my mask, my tail broke through my uniform, and my wings turned pitch black. "Kakashi!" I flew at Deidara, giving Kakashi to heal the genins. I blocked blows from him, but an unexpected kick to the gut, sent me barreling into the side of a mountain. He proceeded to mane me and plucked several feathers from my wings. My wings are super sensitive, so having my feathers being plucked was extremely painful. Kakashi kicked Deidara away from me. "UNSEAL BIJUU!" Kurama came out into the open and grew to the size of the largest dog the Inuzuka clan have. As Kurama was fighting, the tiny bit of chakra I did have was depleting fast. "Kurama, finish him." "Right. TAILED BEAST BOMB!" The purple bomb of Chakra didn't hit Deidara because the coward flew away on the back of his bird summons. I fell to the ground, just barely conscious. "Angel!" The genins and Kakashi ran over to me as I passed out.

When I came to, I was laying in a wooden hut, with Haku grinding medicinal herbs. "Haku?" "Ah, Sensei. You're awake." I sat up and noticed a bandaged part on my chest. "What happened?" "We were fighting an Akatsuki member called Deidara. We won the fight because he ran away, or flew away on a bird, and you passed out from Chakra depletion, and the cut on your chest is from your sword. The sword flew up in the air when you fell, and cut you. Being the only one with extensive medical knowledge, I was given the task of taking care of you." "Okay. Thank you Haku." I smiled at him which made him blush. I reached to my chest and ripped the bandages off. "Wait...your done healing?" "Yeah. I heal fast on my own. Combine that with yours and Kyu-chan's healing, I will be healed almost instantly." I held my head. "I do have a massive migraine though." Haku brightened up. "Good timing, I'm making a special blend to cure migraines because Kakashi was complaining about one earlier." He put some of the ground herbs into my green tea and gave it to me. I thanked him, and downed the tea. "The mission is over. We are going to be headed back to the leaf. Lunar should be taken care of by Hokage-sama, so I won't have to worry about him for a few more days." "Okay. We could go to the BBQ place with Team Ten." "Sure." He packed up his things and led me to the team. "Team seven, we are going back to Kohona for a much needed break. Pack your things and let's go." After they packed their stuff, I shushined to Jiji's office. "Jiji, team seven is going to take a break from missions." "Okay Angel." I flew out of the window and into Kakashi's place. I changed into the horrendous jumpsuit and walked out. I saw team seven and my pupils walking down the road, then they saw me. Kakashi, Haku, and Inari didn't have much of a reation. The lovebirds were neutral, but the banshee was pissed. "Where the hell were you?!" "Helping the Hokage." "Kakashi-sensei, how come we have to do all the mission work, while this bum lazes about doing nothing?!" I would have her sent to Suna to be trained to keep her mouth shut. "As far as I can tell, Naruto has already knows the stuff I taught you." I shrugged it off and whistled for Lunar. He flew over to me and sat in my hair. "I want ramen. Kakashi-sensei, let's invite team eight to lunch, your treat." I gave off a amused and condescending aura, that Kakashi felt like crying at. "There goes my paycheck." I was laughing hysterically on the inside, but even though he said he would buy me ramen, I wasn't going to drain him of all his money. I live with him too and he supported me until I got my bi- monthly paycheck for being a shinobi. "One Tomato Ramen, two Miso Ramen, one Pork, and three Beef Ramen." Team Ten walked in as soon as we got our orders. "I need three bowls of Miso and one Pork." Asuma sat his team  close to ours. "Hey Shika-chan." "Hey Naru-chan." "Shikamaru, you know him?" "Yeah, we were friends before he joined the academy." I took my Miso Ramen and sat next to him. "I consider us brothers." "So does Father. He told me to ask you to spend the night at our place." Kakashi gave a subtle nod to me. "Sure, what time do you want me to be there?" "Three should be fine." We ate our ramen in blissful silence until Asuma's team left. "Kakashi I'm going to get my things ready for my sleepover." "Fine." "Lunar, come." He flew to my hair and hid his wings. I ran to Kakashi's place and packed my pajamas. I then ran to Shikamaru's house. Shikamaru's dad opened the door and let me in. "Welcome Angel." "Shikaku you can use my name right?" "I know this, but I can still call you Angel. Now go change your wings must be exhausted." I nodded and walked toward the bathroom. The Nara Clan is one of the only Clans that know who I am. I changed into a pair of black Anbu pants and a black t-shirt with holes in the back. I stretched my wings out and walked to Shikamaru's room. "Shika-chan!" I ran over and pounced on him. "Naru-chan!" Shikamaru will only ever let himself let lose when he's with me. It's almost like he feels safe with me and knows I won't judge him. "Naru-chan want to play shiogi?" "Sure. What do I get when I win?" "Whatever you want. When I win, you have to take me for a fly." "Deal." We shook on it and started playing. After thirty minutes, it was a draw. "What are the troublesome kids up to?" "We tied in shiogi. How do we solve this?" "If you bet anything on the match, then you both get what you want." He walked out, leaving us to our thoughts. "Well I get the ride some other time." "For my prize, convince Asuma to do a joint sparing with Team Seven." "Deal!" "Boys dinner!" "Coming!" We can down the stairs and ate the delicious meal Yoshino made us. We walked back upstairs, grabbed our clothes, and went to the showers. "Shika-chan, can you wash my wings?" "Sure Naru-chan." I tossed him the bottle of lavender shampoo and let my carefully wash them as I washed my hair. "There, now hold still. Here comes the warm water." He poured water on my wings, rinsing the soup out of them. We finished our shower and laid down on the bed. Shika-chan can get really cold during the night, so when he rolled on my left arm, I didn't bat a lash. I simply hugged him close and wrapped my wings around him. "Good night Shika-chan." I kissed his forehead and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day 💖💖😊😊
1250 words
Enjoy

The Angel Anbu On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara