Chapter 11

Naruto's pov

After eating the breakfast my beautiful Shika-chan made I rounded up the Genins. "Kurama and Tallulah will stay here with you guys, Shika-chan and I will scout ahead." Shika-chan got on my back and I started flying ahead. She fell asleep so I kept flying until I saw a rundown old shack. "And stay out!" A man was thrown out of a window. "Definitely her." I flew down and walked through the door . I ducked to dodge a flowerpot thrown at my head. "Who the hell are you?" "Lady Tsunade Senju, Slug Princess. Lord Hokage has died to protect the village. In his will he has appointed you to be the new Hokage. I am Angel. Hokage-sama's personal Anbu. I am at your service." I kneeled to her. "No thanks." "What?" "I don't want to be the Hokage. Go get Jiariyato do it." I sigh and took my mask off. "Baa-chan. Pervy-Sage is nowhere to be found. Jiji wanted you to be come Hokage. Please reconsider." "Naruto?" "Yeah, Baa-chan. It's me." She stood up and walked in front of me within two strides. I closed my eyes and tilted my head down, expecting her to strike me. She...hugged me. I never thought I would get hugged by my Godmother ever again. I hugged her back and smiled softly. "If it's you asking Gaki, I'll be the Hokage. Just front up and die." "I promise Baa-chan." "Shizune, pack up. We are headed for Konoha." "Yes Tsunade-sama." Shizune started scrambling to pack everything. Baa-chan and I walked outside and I introduced her to the Genins. "Team Ten, Choji Akamichi, Shikamaru Nara, and Sai. Team 7, Sasuke Uchiha, Ino Yamanaka, and Sakura Haruno. I'm the Anbu escorting you back to the village Hokage-sama and Shizune-sama." "Girly girl woth the gorgeous black hair." "Shika-chan?" "Me?" "You are my Gaki's partner. Treat him well." "B-BAA-CHAN!" "Shut up Gaki!" I sighed and put my mask on to hide my beet red face. "Let's get going to the  Wolf Village to rest for the night and take a day's break from traveling." I took a deep breath slipping into, as Kakashi puts it, Commander Mode. "Hokage-sama will be in the middle of everyone. Kurama will be protecting the back, Tallulah the front. Banshee stay directly in front of Hokage-sama. If she says anything out of line give her a good whack to the head. Shika-chan; with me." Shika-chan got on my back in between my wing and I started flying/leading everyone in the right direction.

We managed to get there before nightfall. "Gaki, I want to use the springs!" "Quiet down please Baa-chan." I walked up to the woman running the stand. "Good to see you again Angel-sama." "Great to be back. I'll book three spots. One for four females, one for five males, and a secluded spot for me and my mate." "Very good Angel-sama." She didn't say I had to pay at all. I looked at the board behind her and calculated the total price. Around two hundred dollars. (I'm using American currency because yen is hard to understand.) I placed the money in an envelope with my name written on it. I made sure to place it an extra fifty for the polite and speedy service. I gave her the envelope after I got mine and Shika-chan's towels. "A-Angel-sama, you don't have to pay. It's on the house." "Don't treat me all that differently. I gave you the correct amount and a tip for the wonderful service." I put my arm around Shika-chan and led her off to our spring as the lady cried tears of happiness. "You're such a good person." "Not really. I did what any decent person would do." Shika-chan smiled delicately and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I love you Naru-chan." "I love you too Shika-chan." I smiled at her. We already mated. We were bound to each other for life. I wouldn't have it any other way. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day💖💖😄😄
717 words
Enjoy