Chapter 5

Naruto pov

I woke up and sensed someone in my room with Kashi. "Sakura, I will drag you out of here by your ugly pink hair." "Sorry, I wanted to asked Angel a question and wanted to know if he was awake." I sat up scaring both Ino and Sakura. "What is the question?" "I was wondering if we could participate in the festival going on." "What festival?" "From what I picked up it's a festival for their moon good who brings them their harvest." "Alright. I'll get you each a yukata, in the time I want each of you to spar against each other until I get back." I seemed to make their day, judging by the way the brightened up. "Thank you Angel!" They both ran out to tell the others. I got up and wrote a simple note to Kakashi and taped it to his forehead. I flew out to the nearest store, praying that they haven't sold out of yukatas. I walked in with my wings folded on my back. "Hello and welcome Angel-sama. Is there something you would like?" "Yes. I'm here with a genin team and their Jōnin. We are staying for the festival, I was wondering if you have any yukatas left." "We have plenty. Please take your pick." I walked around the shop and pink out yukatas I knew the would like. 

Sakura.

Ino.

Sasuke

Sasuke.

Inari.

Haku.

Kakashi

Kakashi.

I paid for them and flew back to the inn with the yukatas in scrolls I had I a seal on my arm

I paid for them and flew back to the inn with the yukatas in scrolls I had I a seal on my arm. I hid in a tree and watched the others spar. So far the girls were sparing one on one, and Sasuke and Haku were sparing one on one. Inari was sparing with Kakashi. I whistled, getting their attention. "Kakashi, did you get my note?" "Yeah. Real helpful. Out to get yukatas, spar with the team. Real helpful until I talked to them." "Yeah yeah. You owe me a full dinner at Ichiraku Ramen when we get back." I flew down and unsealed the scroll. "Okay, Sakura, Ino, Sasuke, Inari, and Haku. Come here." I handed all of them their yukatas. "Kashi." I tossed it at him. "Angel, don't you have a yukata?" "I'm not dressing up." "I'll pay for three dinners at Ichiraku Ramen." I tensed up, visibly fighting a mental battle; ramen vs my dignity. "Sensei?" I turned to face Haku. "Can you help me with tying the back?" "Sure." I put the mental debate on pause and helped Haku tied his yukata. "Angel, follow me real quick." "Okay Kashi." I followed Kakashi into our room, where he held up a photo of me as a baby. "If you don't wear the yukata, I will show the team this." "Okay okay. I'll wear the damn yukata." I took the yukata I got from the merchant I saved and put it on. "Kashi tie this for me will you." "Sure, hold still." He tied the back neatly and sent me back outside. Everyone was looking the opposite way so I took the opportunity to summon Kurama. "Unseal Bijuu!" Kurama poofed onto the ground the size of Kiba's dog, Akamaru. "Human Bijuu Jutsu!" Kurarma poofed into his human form. "Don't even ask kit. I'll get it." He walked behind me and made two clean slits in the back for my wings. "Thanks Kyu." He walked off to do his own thing. "Angel, so you decided to dress up after all." "I was threatened by Kakashi." I walked over to the gate. "Are you guys coming?" "Yes!" They all followed me out into the festival. "How about a game?" Kashi was being random again. "What game Kakashi-sensei?" "It's a game that Angel and I play often. It is like hide and seek, but the seeker has to surprise that hider they found or it doesn't count." "Kashi, you always lose." "That's because you are higher up and more skilled than me." "Whatever. Well, do you guys want to play?" "Sure sounds like fun." "Good. The first person I find has to be the next rounds seeker. I will count to thirty. Better get going." As I started counting they all scattered. I reached thirty and flew. I landed on a branch behind Kakashi, and poked him. He fell out of the tree. "Go sit on that rock." He begrudgingly did so and I flew to where Sasuke was. He was under a bush, so I kneeled down and ruffled his hair, making him jump. "Go to where Kakashi is." I heard some giggles and some slight snoring from a tree. I flew up and saw Ino giggling while drawing cat whiskers on his cheeks. I poked her neck making her jump out of her skin. I also picked up Haku and led them to the others. I found the banshee with a wig on and playing a game. I grabbed her by her hair, dragging herto Kakashi. I saw a lake near the tree I found Sasuke at. I held my breathe and dived. I saw Inari holding his breath with his eye shut. I booked his nose and took him up to the surface. "That's everybody. Now Kakashi is the seeker. And Sakura, if I see you playing a different game than the one you committed to, it will shave you bald got that?!" "Y-YES!" I nodded toward Kakashi who started counting. I flew into the tree directly above him and changed my appearance to look like a resting fox. I saw Kakashi look up at me, shrug, and run to find the others. I snickered and watched as Haku was found first, hiding in a hole in the ground.

Timeskip

I yawned. Everyone was found and waiting for Kakashi to find me. I discreetly let a note next to Sasuke. He picked I up and read it. "Guys, Angel wants us to look for him too." They all nodded and started looking for me. This was great. I closed my eyes and took a nap. When I woke up, I was still in the tree. "Guys I can't find him." They all were talking below on how they couldn't find me. I decided they have suffered enough, and let myself be known. I made a cute fox noise, getting their attention. The transformed back. "Geez, you guys are slow." I jumped down and clung onto Kashi's back. "Tired." I promptly went to sleep.

Vote comment and have a fantabulous day 💖💖😊😊
1089 words
Enjoy