(Neville x OC) My ghost girl

Alright, I'm very excited about this one. This is a request from @sihyeoku I absolutely love the plot they thought out. And I was very excited to write this. I hope it will come out alright and that they will love this.

Title: my ghost girl

Summary: requested story

Warnings: death, fluff, some angst

No one's pov.

It was an early Friday morning, it was January, and it was chilly outside, Neville had gotten up early to go to the library to return the books he had loaned on the new plant professor Sprout had shown him. He had spent all weekend reading about it and was excited to talk with Professor Spout about it. He walked past the greenhouses when something caught his eye. The new plant from Professor Sprout was standing outside the greenhouse. ''I got to put it back inside the greenhouse before it goes missing''. Neville reached for he plants when I suddenly floated away from him. ''Hey! Wait!'' Neville rushed after the plant, the plant sped up through the cold and empty corridors and went out through the big doors. Neville quickly tried to follow it, but he was getting tired. ''Wait up!'' The plant turned before going into the forbidden forest. Neville ran after it again waiting at the edge of the forest. He wanted to bring the plant back but the forbidden forest was forbidden for a reason. He looks around, no one would believe them if he told them the plant had floated off into the forbidden forest and they would call him a coward for not going after it. With one last look at the castle Neville entered the forest, he walked around a bit until he saw the plant again and rushed after it. The plant slowed down in the middle of a small green patch surrounded by trees, flowers and many kinds of herbs. The plant was put down in a nice spot between other magical plants that Neville had seen in the greenhouses before. He walked over to the plant and looked at it. ''None of the books said anything about it being able to fly off, in fact I've never seen a plant fly before.''

Suddenly this misty figure comes out from between the trees, Neville tenses up and backs away. When the figure comes closer, the figure becomes clearer, and the shape takes the form of a young female. Neville guesses that she has to be around his age. The girl is transparent like most of the Hogwarts ghost. ''You're a ghost, you made the flower fly!'' Neville exclaims. The girl backs away, scared at the sudden rise of Neville's volume. ''Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.'' Neville apologized sheepishly. ''Who are you?'' The ghost girl shook her head. ''Who have you been?'' Again she shook her head, looking at the flowers. ''How long have you been here" not even the shake of her head this time. ''Do you live at Hogwarts?'' nothing again. ''Do you like herbology?'' The girl looked at him and nodded. ''Great, I love herbology.'' Neville took a step closer to the girl. ''Are all these plants and flowers yours?'' She nodded again. ''This is beautiful, do you have a favourite?'' The girl nodded again, and floated to the other side of the flowers patch. ''Foxglove'' Neville nodded, surprised she had talked. ''I love all the colours.'' ''we often use it in potions, we used it for the Halloween potions this year.'' Neville hadn't thought before he spoke. The girl nodded. ''I love it flowers, we used to call them Witches fingers.'' She smiles, Neville thought she had a pretty smile. And so they continued talking, enjoying the company and sharing their interest.

After a while they heard voices, the girl disappears and Neville checks his watch, first period had just started. ''I'm late'' Neville hurriedly stands up. He's about to run before changing his mind and turning to where the girl had been a few seconds ago. ''I'll come back later, I have a plant I would like to show you.'' Neville makes a run for the castle. A small voice calls after him. ''Thank you Neville.'' Neville turns around but he can't find her. He smiles before turning around again and starts running again. When Neville is out of range, the voice speaks again. ''My name is Flora.'' When Neville arrived at the greenhouses, the class had already started. Neville tried to catch his breath, while professor Sprout came over to him. ''I'm sorry I'm late professor.'' ''It's quite alright Neville, I told the rest to start on the assignment I gave last lesson.'' Neville nodded. He had already started on it and only had to do a few things, this gave him some time to think about the girl he had met that morning.