(Sirius, George) You have no idea who I am, do you?

Title: You have no idea who I am, do you?

Summary: This is a Sirius one-shot. With daughter reader. And a little bit of George x reader
Hope you enjoy it.

Warnings: fluff, angst, a not so happy ending. Death

His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me. ''You have no idea who I am, do you?''
The man in front of me said. He looked like he expected me to say that I knew who he was. But all I knew was that he was an escaped prisoner who was after one of my best friends and had killed his parents. Harry had told me that it wasn't him but that it was Peter Pettigrew I knew that he was Sirius Black. And I was Y/n Black, granddaughter of Walburga and Orion Black. And he was a blood traitor for all I cared.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not like my grandparents. I don't really care for blood purity. But The House of Black has pride. He left Regulus all alone in the abusive household where they used to live. He betrayed his family and for that reason he was a blood traitor.

''You're Sirius Black, a prisoner of Azkaban, who was wrongly accused of murder.'' I paused and looked at him.
He looked tired and old nothing like the man I had seen on pictures that my grandmother tried to hide from me. The man who used to look like me with black hair and brilliant grey eyes with mischief in them, looked like they had sucked all the life and fun out of him which did indeed happen.

''And you're a blood traitor to the House of Black.''
At the word blood traitor he looked away and walked towards a tree, he leaned against it, he looked exhausted. He had escaped before the summer break and know in the middle of summer he was here in front of the mansion of the House of Black where I have lived since I was just 4 years old. I had seen a big black dog that looked like the grim. And unlike a normal person who would run or ignore it and stay inside their house with the classic music and the house-elves who where making dinner,mashed potatoes and pumpkin pastries. But I wasn't like normal people, I loved creatures and wanted to know if it really was a grim or if it was some other creature and had left my comfortable mansion and went into the forest next to it on the other side. I had followed the dog and here I was, face to face with an escaped prisoner.

''Do you really think I'm a blood traitor?'' He looked uncomfortable. ''Yes I do, You left Regulus all alone in the abusive household and Grandmother took that out on him in the beginning and later when she had the change on me. Yes I think you're a blood traitor because you left your family without ever looking back.''
I shivered, under the cover of the trees it was pretty cold and all I was wearing was a light dress.
The dress was my favorite because I had bought it together with Molly, the mother of my two best friends, Fred and George, the latter being my boyfriend of 2 years, and Ginny Weasley. It was a beautiful white dress with some silver lining and a small golden lion, because I was a proud Gryffindor something my grandmother wouldn't appreciate, it reached just above my knees and didn't have any sleeves and most of my back was bare.

I looked back at the mansion which had a nice fire roaring inside with warm diner ready for me.
''I'm sorry'' I looked back at Sirius with confusion what was he sorry for.
''I was an idiot, I don't regret leaving that house.'' He paused and took a step towards me.
''But I am sorry for leaving you, I never wanted you to go through what I went through growing up.''
I was even more confused. I had never met him before why would he care about me growing up there.
''I always though Remus would take care of you or Peter or James. But I guess that wasn't possible.''
''Why would professor Lupin take care of me?''
''Becuase he's your godfather Y/n. I made him your godfather after you were born and your mom died.''
I did a few steps back.
''What are you talking about?'' He looked concerned.
''And how do you know my name?'' His hand reached for mine.
''My daughter why wouldn't I know the name I gave you when I picked you up from the hospital?''

Daughter? He was my father but how, why, he was a blood traitor, an idiot who left Regulus alone and who......left me there on my own.

He pulled me to his chest. I hadn't noticed that I had cried until his hand touched my hair and rubbed circles on my back.
''It's okay, don't cry, I got you.'' He was my father, he was a blood traitor, he left me, and yet. I had always wondered what had happened to my father.

My grandmother told me how my mother died but never spoke of my father. I finally know why. I don't know how long we stood there under the cover of the trees hugging. But when we finally let go it was simmering outside. He looked at me and smiled.
''You are beautiful darling, I am so sorry that I couldn't see you grow up.'' I shivered again.
His smile started to disappear. ''You should go back inside.''
''What about you?''
''I'm a criminal on the run, I would bring you in danger."
He was right, I knew he was right.

I wasn't sure what to do right now. I finally had my father, he was a blood traitor, but I needed a father in my life, yet he was leaving because he was on the run. He smiled at me.
"I have to go, but I will come back to you and we will be a family again. I promise you I will."
I nodded and went back to the mansion. Ones I was inside I leaned against the wall and looked around, the big hall with black walls, that had never looked this empty before. Maybe I could go to burrow for the rest of the vacation.

I hadn't seen him in a year; I had written letters to him, and he always wrote back. But today I would finally see him again. The Weasley's had told me about the order and we would go to the order's headquarters together. Molly had told me that Sirius would be there. I was very excited to see him again. And I would get to spend the entire summer with him. Soon we were in London in a street that was familiar to me. Grimault Place.
'' Are you alright love?'' George was standing next to me.
''Yeah, did I tell you about the house in London where I used to live with my grandmother?''
''Yes, you did.''
''The address was 12, Grimault Place.''
''That's the location'' Molly said.

We nodded and entered the house. ''It's good to see you all made.''
''Hi Remus how are you?''
''I'm fine Arthur, how was the trip.''
''It was fine.''

''Remus, why didn't you tell me we would have so many guests over.''
''It wouldn't be fun otherwise.'' ''Why?''
''You'll see.'' I looked up and saw him; he looked a bit better than he had done a year ago.

Remus swised his wand and our luggage moved itself to our rooms. He then leads the weasley's into the kitchen.
Sirius had come down and looked at them before his eyes finally spotted me.
''Hi'' he looked shocked.
''See more fun to see your shocked face, than to hear you're endless excitement to see her.'' Remus snickered from the kitchen. ''Unbelievable that he kept you from me.'' He smirked.
''It's so good to see you, darling, we have a lot of catching up to do.'' I smiled and followed him.

He can't be, I just got him back. This is just a joke, a bad dream. Please don't let it be true.
''I'm sorry, he fell through the veil, he won't come back.'' I shook my head, tears trying to escape my eyes, I could feel the wet streaks forming down my cheeks. Today should have been a day, I was graduating from Hogwarts.
''Why?''
''There is nothing that could have been done.''
''Why now?''
''I'm sorry.'' I shook my head again and took a deep breath. I concentrated on the apartment and apparated.

''Who's there?'' A sob racked through my body, and my knees buckled
''Y/n, I need my boyfriend.''
''Oi, Georgie, yer girlfriend came to visit!'' Fred walked over to me. ''Are you alright?'' I shook my head and let him lead me to the cough. ''Y/n?'' George hurried over to me. ''What's wrong love?''
''He... He's'' another sob racked through me. ''He died.''
''I'm sorry love.''
''I just got him back.''
''I know.''
''This isn't fair.''
''We're here for you.'' I ended up crying myself to sleep in George his arms that day.

This was the second chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.

Bye bye

~~Cassie