George Weasley x reader

This is a George Weasley story. In this chapter the reader and George have been together for 2 years. The reader is in the same year as the twins and is a Gryffindor chaser. The reader lives alone with her mother, and her mother isn't excactly nice to her because of who the reader's father is.  The reader knows Remus Lupin as he is the reader's godfather. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I came up with this while I was writhing the other chapter, and while listening to Evil like me from descendants.

They had just gotten of the train and we're sitting at the Gryffindor table waiting for the sorting ceremony to start.
''Hey, what's up with you, Y/n?'' George asked with concern in his voice.
''Well besides the oblivious of course.'' Fred chimed in. Y/n glared at him before giving her attention to George.
''The usual, my mother still doesn't like the fact that I'm a Gryffindor and didn't like it when I said that I wouldn't break up with you and that I would never become a death eater.'' I gave him a small smile.
''Sorry to say this Y/n but I hate your mother.''
''I don't blame you, I love your mother though.''

Professor McGonagall walked in followed by a bunch of nervous first year students. They sorting ceremony went over quickly and professor Dumbledore gave his speech.
''Who do you think the new defense against the dark arts teacher will be?'' Y/n asked Fred and George.
''I don't know, Ron thinks it is the guy they saw on the train.'' Fred said looking at the teachers table.
''Yeah, professor Lupin something like that.'' George said he was holding Y/n hands under the table while they waited for professor Dumbledore to say that they could eat. Y/n was starving because the last meal she had was at home made by the house-elves in secret and that was yesterday after diner when she had received the last beating of the year.

''And now I would like to introduce our new Defense against the dark arts teacher. Professor Remus Lupin.'' Y/n looked over at the teacher's table, no way that it was actually him right. As professor Lupin stood up and gave a small wave, Y/n was sure it was really him. She hasn't seen in him in a year,  only last year with Christmas for a small gift exchange and a few words. Together with the sweater of Molly and a present form Fred and George it was the only presents she ever got during the year. Her mother refused to give or buy her anything. Y/n was happy to see him again and to see he was doing something he would enjoy instead of the small, bad paying jobs he was forged to do because of his condition.

''Do you know him?'' I looked at George he had already filled his and Y/n's plate with food.
''Yes I do, he is my godfather. '' Fred looked up form his plate and swallowed whatever it was that he had been stuffing his face with.
''Well, this is going to be an amazing year then. Georgie finally get's to meet the only family you care about, I will get out of trouble thanks to you and who knows what else will happen this year.'' I laughed, there way not a change that Remus would let me or my friends get away with our pranks, he knows pranking all to well from his own Hogwarts years.

"I doubt he will let us get away with anything.''
''Why is that?''
''Because he grew old and doesn't know how to have fun anymore.''
''Was he fun then? When he was in Hogwarts?''
''Yep in facts he and his friends were famous pranksters in their year.''
''Really?''
''Yep Remus Lupin's full name is Remus John Moony Lupin, one of the marauders.''

''Wow.'' They continued our diner before heading to the common room. Fred and Lee were walking in front of Y/n and George, planning the first prank of the year. While George had his arm around Y/n's shoulder. They entered the common room and Y/n said goodbye to the boys, giving George a kiss on the cheek before going  to her dorm.

The following morning (because nothing but sleep happened)

Y/n and the twins were going to breakfast.
''Y/n can I talk to you for a moment?'' They all turned around and looked at their new DADA teacher.
''Of course professor Lupin?'' Y/n walked over to Remus and looked over her shoulder.
''Save me a plate. ''
''Of course, love'' George responded before he and Fred went to breakfast while Y/n was following Remus to the DADA classroom.

They entered the classroom. ''How are you Y/n? How was summer break? I didn't get any owls from you over summer, did something happen with your mother again?''
Y/n looked down for a moment, her mother hadn't allowed her to have any contact with anyone over summer. Y/n looked at Remus and smiled.
''I'm fine, summer was the usual and I didn't write because my mother wouldn't allow me any contact at all with anyone.'' Remus looked concerned.
''Did she do anything to you?'' Y/n's smile fell.
''She did the usual, talked about becoming a death eater too. She didn't use any curses on me only a few jinxes, she did beat me up a lot but I'm fine now.'' Remus didn't look happy with the answer at all but something else seemed to be on his mind as well.

Before Remus could ask anything else Y/n interrupted him. ''And how have you been? Are you alright because something seems to be on your mind.'' He smiled at her.
''Well I got this letter this morning, they were talking about a lot of stuff but the most important thing was that I have atority over you and it seems they want me to take you in. We both know I can't do that.''
''Why would they bring that up?''
''Because they searched the house you and your mother live and found out that she is an active death eater and are putting her to trial, she will most likely be send to Azkaban.''
''And that means someone has to take care of me because I'm not of age yet.''

''Excactly. And I can't take care of you, but I was wondering of the family of that boyfriend of yours would mind you staying for the summer vactions. You said they were really nice people.'' Y/n smiled at him.
''Of course, they are the one of the nicest families I have ever met.'' He nodded.
''Well I will owl them and ask what they think about it.''
''George wants to meet you, something about meeting the only family I care about that isn't evil.''
''I'm sure I will see him in class and I'm sure I will find a reason to keep him longer after class.'' I smiled at him while standing up.
''Off you go, go get some breakfast, I heard you have professor Snape first after breakfast.''

''Bye professor Lupin, see you in class.'' Y/n left the classroom smiling, she would no longer have to go back to her mother and she could spend the summer with her boyfriend and his family.

Fred was right this was going to be an amazing year.

Hope to see you all next chapter,Bye bye

~~Cassie