Chapter 19

Danielle's POV
I looked up and the ball was coming straight towards me. it hit me in the head...hard and I fell. my vision was Blurry and all I could see was people crowding around me....including hayes then I blacked out. I woke up on my bed at home. I checked the time...5:00 and there was a messages from hayes

'Poo bear': hey! if your still up to coming to my house you can but I understand if your still feeling sick.

my head was pounding so I went downstairs to see if my brother was here cause my mom is still gone. i walked into the kitchen and there was a note on the fridge
Danielle
I went to my friends house again and I'll be back late so mom said there was a casserole In the fridge if u get hungry. Sorry about the accident at school...feel better.
I groaned CASUE I hate being alone at my house. especially wen It gets dark so I might at well go to hayes house.
I quickly took out my phone and texted him back
D: hey ya I'm feeling better. my brother went to his friends house again so I'll be over in a few minutes I just need to change :)
I ran upstairs and changed my clothes to some white high waisted pants and a black crop stop that said "boss". then I put my hair in a side braid but my black vans on and ran out the door.
Hayes POV
I got the text that Danielle was coming over but I forgot that Ashley was gonna be here to....right now she is on the couch watching re-runs of jersey shore. right then the door bell rang and she looked over with a confused look on her face. I walked over to her "I'm having Danielle over and I swear to god if you try anything I will personly call your mom to take you home. she just rolled her eyes and chewed her gum annoyingly. I walked over to the door and took a deep breath. I Opened the door and our eyes met and she smiled. "hey" she said
"Hey, come in" she came in and walked into the living room. i tired to stop her so she did t have to see Ashley but it was to late. she took on look at her and turned back around heading to the door."wait! were are you going!?" I yelled after her.
"I am not staying here while she is here"
"No please stay. we can be in my room the whole time and you won't have to see her, just please stay" she turned around and nodded.
Danielle's POV
I was walking away becasue I hate drama and I knew Ashley would
Definally make drama with me. "No please stay. we can be in my room the whole time and you won't have to see her, just please stay" hayes said. I almost giggled because he sounded desperate but I agreed and we went up stairs to his room. he closed the door behind him and jumped on the bed. I chuckled and yelled, "MY TURN!" I quickly jumped on the bed but accidently landed on hayes chest...oops he groaned a little and laughed. I giggled and looked up and our eyes met.
Hayes POV
Her eyes were the kind you can get lost in and I guess I did becasue we stayed looking at eachother for about 3 minutes when my mom said dinner was ready. "DINNER IS READY HAYES!" Danielle got off the bed and I did to.
"do you want me to stay?" She said
"Yea of course! my mom already knows your here so she probably made some food for your too!" when I said that she smiles and we both walked down stairs.