Chapter 18

Hayes POV
I walked with Danielle to math class and once and a while I would
Glance over at her cause I couldn't help it. But I think I looked to many times becaus she looked at me and giggled.
"What?"
"Hah I feel you staring at me" she said with a smirk on her face.
"Oh I'm sorry.." I said I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and she giggled again. I quickly looked up at her.
"AWW is lil hayes getting embarrased"
I gave her a glaring look and chuckled again.
"Ok so this is th classroom." she opened the door and everyone was quickly running to there seat before the bell rang. Danielle looked at me and gave me the nod that ment 'follow me'
I did and we walked up to a women with short brown hair and bright green eyes. "oh you must be the new student." I nodded and she introduced me to the class. "okay hayes, I guess you need someone to show you around the school so you can skip this period." I smiled becasue I did not want to do math. "who wants to show hayes around the school?" Mostly everyone rose there hand and my self of stem came up. but then I figured they just wanted to get out of math class. Mrs Figuroa, the teacher, picked the girl that said I was cute on the bus...maddie. I looked over at Danielle and she was about to sit down when I spoke up "acually Mrs Figueroa Danielle was gonna show me around the school..." The whole class oohed and awwed after I said that and Danielle's face got really red. the techer smiled and said okay but I'm trusting you guys won't mess around" she said with a smirk and laughed. me and Danielle where about to walk out when I heard a grunt. I looked back and maddie rolled her eyes.
Danielle POV
I was about to sit down when I heard hayes speek again. "acually Mrs Figueroa Danielle was gonna show me around the school..." I looked up and smiled. when we were walking out I heard maddie have a little bitch fit. maybe hayes really does like me. I smiled to myself of thought of me and hayes together, but then again I thought of wat happened during the weekend....
"So..." hayes said breaking my thoughts .
"Haha SOO were do u want to go first?"
"Well I really like food" he chuckled and I did to.
"Sameee! hah okay i guess the cafiteria it is"
We walked to the cafiteria and hayes kept staring at me just like what happended in the morning. Damn he was so cute with his bright blue eyes that you can just get lost in. Then the thought hit me. I can't belive I'm here with hayes grier. I was so obsessed with him every other word was hayes when I was a fan. And now I'm just here walking with him. Then he spoke up again. "So you and Lucas? are you guys like a thing?" I froze for a second and then I spoke "well no we r just friends but I think he likes me.I mean he is cute and all but I don't know I really don't like him like that..."
Hayes POV
I am crurrently the happiest person in the world! she doesn't like him! but I still have to make a move before him."oh" I said. I looked down
to see her little hands with this really nice blue nail polish on her nails. I had to... it was the only way I could really make it obvious like I like her. I reached down and grabbed her hand. she looked up and I did too and then she smiled a little bit. "You don't mind right?" I said with a smirk On my face. "not at all" she said with a british accent. I chuckled and we kept walking.

Danielle POV
Yes...he definatly likes me...and I like him to. hayes is just so sweet and caring so I'm gonna tell him I like him. usually this is not wat a normal girl would do but I honestly can care less if he knows I like him. we where walking down the hall way going to the library when I was gonna tell him but he spoke before I did. "so Danielle wanna come to my house after school and hang out or something?"
"Oh ya sure." And we kept walking hand and hand until the bell rang.

Hayes POV
It was the last period of the day, PE. I LOVE PE and we were in the gym. of course Danielle had the same classes as me so she was in that class to. the boys were on one side playing basketball and Danielle was one the other side with the girls playing volleyball. she was acually VERY good. Danielle's other friends savannah and Cassie had this class to and they were on her team. I couldn't stop watching her play. I know I probably sound SUPER creepy but I can't help how cute she looks in her PE clothes. then all of a sudden she fell on the ground.

Danielle's POV
The score was currently 2,0 and my team was winning. I could feel hayes staring at me and I had to glance over to him but when I did savannah called my name "DANIELLE WATCH OUT".
*******************
OMG GUYS THANKS FOR ALMOST 900 reads!!! keep voting CASUE it really motivates me to write more!!!