Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

We both smiled down at Jack. Jack only smirked at us before trying to set us both down on the ground safely. I stared at him while he leaned to put Blue down on the pavement and then leaned on the side I was on and set me down gentle before turning away from me to face a gorgeous boy I believed was named Carl.

I stared at Carl incuriositybefore finally seeing that Jack was trying to get some alone time with the boy. I walked next to Jayden and waited till he lowered his head and stared down at me. Jayden laughed when Ituggedat his shirt so he would turn his attention to me. I smiled at him before asking him a question.

"Jayden will you carry me?"

"Sure."

He wrapped my legs around his waist and went to sit by the tree that was next to the track that we all ran on. It was the only shade we had on thefield. Jayden sat then slipped me from his back to his lap and we watched the sky. The clouds passing only to last a while. I got off his lap and walked to the tree before climbing onto the branch and slipped on it to lay down. Jayden was puzzled but then just stared at me while I stared at blue clear sky.

I still wondered why the sky was blue but didn't bother to ask. I spotted the teacher and watched as the whole classapproachedus. She registered Jayden and he stared at me waiting for me to get down from the tree. Iclaimeddown with enough height to land on Jayden'sshoulders. He laughed with me and then set me down on the grass. The teacherdisprovedbefore instructing that weweren'tdoing anything today due to the lack ofequipment.

The period passed with me and Jayden falling asleep. I fell into him lap and he leaned against the tree. The heat of the day leaving me sleepy. When Blue came up and shook me. I was so startled I woke up Jayden. Which I relized that was some whatpeacefulwhen he slept.

No duhhhh. Eveyone's peaceful when they sleep

Not me!

Even you!

How do you know?

How do you?

Good point but still!

What?

I don't know! Go away!

Fine but i'll be back!

I know you will!

Well then.. See you soon!

Bye!

that ended my mental conversation. I turned my attention back to Jayden who looked pissed! I stared at him for a moment then asked what had happened.

"You woke me up!"

"I'm sorry but Blue startled me!"

"Did you, Blue?"

"Yeah. But I'm soooo Ssoory about it."

"Fine but now I get to sleep for an hour during our video game time!"

"But Yo-"

"I can!"

"Fine."

I huffed then stuck out mytonguebefore leaving to change. I left the locker rooms to go to my locker to get ready for Social Studies with Mrs. Claries. I walked into the hall way only to meet those familiar brown eyes that had people stare at them as if they were the most rare thing in the world. I stopped dead in my tracks and I couldn't hold the joy in me. I ran to her side and tackled her.

Molery stared or looked down at me. I was only up to her shoulders. She had to be at least 5 inches taller so at least a 5"8. I stared up at her. She had a warm smile written on her face. She seemed a little more happier then normal. I stared at her with a questioning gaze. She understood and stepped out of the way. Shea had been blocking a boy taller then her he had to me a good 6"7.

I craned my neck all the way up before I aked the most logical question that popped into my head.

"Who is he?"

"His name is Mark."

"Where did you meet him?"

"I met him the day before you left me back in Canada."

"So, you came all the way to Florida to show me a new guy you met?"

"No. Heismyboyfriend. And did you know thats its really hard to find you in America?"

"Excuse me,please repeat the second sentence again?" 

She gulped and stared down at me before meeting the eyes of the boy named Mark. He stared back at her and then at me. I knew what she had said. I stared back at Mark and waited to hear him talk. He gulped down a big breathe of air as if he were dying and couldn't breathe.

"She said that I was her boyfriend."

"I know I wanted to see if you have enough guts for Molery."

"Well if thats what its about then I would take on the whole world for her."

"Would you hold an untamed snake for her."

"Yes!"

I walked to the closet science room and grabbed the snake from the case in the back of the class. The whole class stared at me in wonder. I pulled the snake by the back of the head and grabbed the body and ran out of the room. I walked back to Mark and held the snake out towards him.

He reluctantly grabbed the snake. I watched as the snake wrapped round his arm. I was going to make him wait for five minutes but Molery got a scared look and I couldn't risk her try to save the guy. I stepped forward after 4 minutes and snatched the snake from Mark's untrained hands.