Chapter 3

I saw a flash of clothes and saw Zane. He looked confuse and mad. I wondered why? Instantly he marched in and started shouting at me! It was scary for my little brother to shout at me like that. I was kind of upset to see my little brother to do that to me. I was sad. I just stared at him. His little mouth forming words.

"So you get to play with him but I don't?"

"Zane calm down."

"No! I won't calm down its not fair for me not to play with him but oh no when it comes to you, you  get to playou, you can play with a whole bunch of people I don't know and no one ever says anything to you! Oh when mommy and daddy get home I'm so telling on you! I hope you get in big big, big and I mean BIG trouble with daddy!"

"Zane. Shut up."

"No! I will never Shut Up!"

"Zane this guy I'm playing with is our brother Edis."

"What?"

"He left when you were 3 and barley Came back now."

"Oh."

With this being stated he jumped on Edis. He being who he is he grabbed Zane and ran towards the bed. So this day is a little too eventful for my heart. I better rest a little. I walked towards them my expression serious they both stared at me wondering my sudden exhaustion. I looked at the bed they both understood and they ran out to go do the bounding they needed to do. Edis has been gone for years. I thought about this as I laid myself in my bed and as soon as my head hit my pillow I was knocked.

*The next morning*

I never want that dream again. Never! Those green eyes startle me and I don't know its like they all are watching me. I don't think I'm okay with my life right now so I pushed my self up off my bed then went to take a shower. The same black walls surrounded me as I walked into the shower. The shower relaxed my tense muscles, the hot water ran down my back as the dream and those eyes stared at me in my mind. I felt like today was going to be a bad day. I pushed the feeling aside and went down stairs to see Zane on the couch with Edis and some guy with black hair. I walked into the kitchen and walked straight to the fridge. I looked in a searched for the chocolate I had left yesterday morning in the fridge. I stared puzzled at why they were missing. I looked back at the couch and saw the horror. They ate my chocolate! They had their mouths stained with chocolate. It was laced on their mouths perfectly. I watched them as they laid perfectly still watching something about SpongeBob Square Pants.

I studied Zane carefully as he placed the next piece of chocolate near his mouth. My hand acted on instinct and I watched as my reflexes kicked in snatching the chocolate and smashing it into my mouth. I stared at them all. They all now noticed me in the living room. They sat there frozen by something. The chocolate in mid-air I had an urge to run them all for even daring to look at my chocolate and they had enough balls to eat some of my glory in a brown wrapper. I felt so depressed right now I mean come on! Who eats their sister's chocolate. Can someone relate to this? Is there anyone in this world who understands me?