Chapter Nine

I have not uploaded this book in a long time and I'm sorry for that., But hey at leas tI haven't forgotten about it. MY favorite in my series of stories. I swear I need to upload these things more often. Anyway feel free to leave feedback and maybe vote? What ever you want really 

Love - Nelly :DD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine

Her golden,blonde, straight, hair caught in a the flashy light as the new plan was being carried out. Now I let the green animal slither past me pointing it in the right direction. As far as plans go. Its always easy to get these things here without getting caught. That and I have a few people willing to get the things in without having to worry me about the things considered concequences. Not many of my people worry about those things. I focused my mind as the snake slithered on its flat belly towards the blonde chick. We all pretty much know who shrieked 'til those windows cracked and broke. Well that may or may not have been an exaggeration. Rule #1 in the game of War : Always have a slimy snake that just so happens to have no venom at all.

The golden girl's shriek was our war cry. Let the games begin. Or at least thats how the whole school knew we were at war with each other. They had some pretty nice tricks the last year but not nearly half as bad as all of us practically smashing all of their cars. You get the hint the world drowns on about school but this shriek. Make it clear that your entertainment was soon to be blow into the hardest working gear it had. No one dared inturpt our wars. Ever since Freshmen year. We all knew out allies. The geeks were on out side. Normal people obvious to their allies and amendments in their need during the war. All the people that were mistreated by these people were mainly our allies. Therefore our enemies marked with a giant X through their whole bodies. Our wars were the best though.

No one could deny us that much pride. Best part is...We were smart with our traces. Our ideas were fool-proof. The year was about to begin. The snake tangled around her body sent her the message. This war was out for blood. Our efforts moving swiftly back as we all captured the moment with cameras. We were smart for that part. Her face red with rage also sent me a message. This is going to be fun. Our backs moving to the halls we all ran to our class rooms. I moved my feet bouncing in a rythem and my heart beating in my chest pounding demanding to be set free. This was our war. I although thinking about war was not paying as much attention and there for didn't see the pair of blue eyes catch me as I fell into his body. My ground disappereaing and throwing me to the floor. I glared at his pretty bright eyes and then slowly brushing my self off I walked off. Not ready for the boring history class I walked on to the door.

I decided that class could bare without me. The once sweet wet gras was now dry and yellow with the near promise of winter and heavy rain. Footsteps followed me beyond my regalr walking. Not a coincidence. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate being followed without my concent? No? How odd. I will be sure to make a clear point. Turning around staring into his ocean clear eyes was Jayden. His pale face looking at me. Expecting. Waiting. 

"Not even a hi?"

thats what he was waiting for....

No duh! You are soooooo dumb its hard to believe we are the same person!

There you go! We being the same person, means you just called your self stupid!

Shut up and stare at Jayden! He's still here.

He is?

Yes! Now hurry up before he finds your mental conversating annoying and leaves!

Well now maybe I will pull up a chair and conversate with you some more...How's the weather in there?

Oh it's fine the usual drizzle but you kno-! Hey stop messing with us and get back to the real world!

That being stated I zommed back into the real world.....

Pale flesh flashing before my eyes as I found his smooth voice filling my ears. Something about someone named Bernise? I felt my eyebrows pull together in confusion. I was not this supposed Bernise! Who was she anway? Was she my evil twin that stol all of my Twinkies the last tiem at Grandma's? I was going to punch her in the face the next time I saw her.

"Bernise!"

Finally cathing that this was actually my name and that I ate the Twinkies at Grandma's house I turned back to watching his sea colored eyes. His muttering not helping my hearing problem and only making me strain my ears to hear him mutter something about attention. Nonsense. Who would give him attention?

"What on God's green earth do you want!"

My voice louder and harsher than I had intended it to sound rang loud and clear. But I was trying to state a point. What point was that? Oh yes the whole not being followed manner. Still burning a glare at him I was quick on my feet and turned the sharp turn also causing him to shut up and follow some more. Thats about the time where I nearly exploded, Nearly. Him sensing this was about to make a run for it. I turned and jumped on him causing him to stumble and fall on top of me! That I have no idea how it happened but it happened. And that was enough for me to think about. His weight crushing my small structure. Because if you haven't forgotten, I am at least in the 12th grade and am 5 ft. and 1-3 in. Now thats disgrace. Coming from a family from naturally tall people.

My height not being the most important matter of the moment. It was my lungs. I tried breathing but with him on my, it was kind of hard to even more my lungs downward and not upward. He seemed to notice my lack of breath because he lifted his weight off of me enough so that I could move my lungs. He was enjoying this. A lot. I pushed and shoved with all the room he gave me but then decided that he was not going to let me get out of this easily he slipped his weight back on my a little adding pressure on my lungs, also brining his face closer to mine. His whole face just about 3 inches from mine. This was making it harder to breathe forgetting entirely about the weight he was adding to my lungs, With a pounding heart and a boy just inches away from my face I did the only thing that I could think of. I brought my face closer to his. Bringing his closer to mine. Making his sea colored eyes widen. With shock and surprise.

Poor Naive Jayden. My face buried right into his neck as I brought my lips closer to his neck. I whispered gently not wanting to make a mistake. I was not ok with making a mistake on this type of thing. I whispered into his neck as I gently planted my lips against his cold skin. I earned a slight jolt from the hear of my body. His pale cool skin was under my lips. I added a light pressure before moving my lips closer to his ear. I nibbled on it slightly. This causing me to earn his moving a little as he didn't expect this. The pressure on my lungs increased. I couldn't find the air but it was fine. I ripped apart my insides looking for air. I nibbled down on the earlobe harder before finally needing the air. With my lips pressing against his neck one more time I whispered those words that cracked me and him up.

"Jayden...Get your fat ass off of my chest!"

He pushed himself harder on my but then moved up letting the air sink into my body. We stared at each other not effected with the scene before this. This ws how it was in the Rebellion side of the WAr...Lets just hope this is a good war.