4. So, Get This

Chapter 4: So, Get This

Today was the day that everyone dreaded, the day where no one wants to get up or move. The horrible start of everyones week, Mondays.
I woke up to the sound of my parents and relatives laughing about something downstairs which put me in an even more worse mood because first of all their noise made me wake me up an hour before the time when I was suppose to get up and second of all they are freaking loud the cops could probably hear them. I tried to cover my ears with my pillow but it didn't work because once again, they are soo freaking loud.
My alarm clock went off and I just took my phone and chucked it across the room. I was not in the greatest mood and that probably wouldn't change until I ate food. Food heals all pains, at least for me it does.
I changed into my outfit for the day and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, brush my hair and put my lotion on. After I got "beautified' I ran down the stairs because I was running late. I grabbed a fiber one bar out of one of the cabinets, took my keys off the hook near the front door and then waved goodbye to everyone.
Quickly, I got into my car and drove off heading to school. Once I parked my car in the school parking lot I got out, locked the door and ran, while chewing my granola bar all the way to Language Arts class. I sat down in my seat and the the bell rang.
"So today, you will continue to work on your essays. Make sure you include everything on the rubric I handed out. You may grab a computer and began." Mr. Johnson said and then walked back to his desk. "If you want to talk about your essay with me write your name on the board."
I, like the rest of my class went up quickly to get a computer. Once I got my lucky number twenty three computer I sat down
At my seat next to Jo who was here today and started typing like crazy.
On Sunday I started getting really into my essay. My idea was something that I felt passionately about and something that I could write five pages about. "And... There. I'm done." I sighed as I typed my last word.
"How do you do that!?" Jo asked in shock.
"I have no idea." I laughed. "I just started typing and couldn't stop."
---->
"Hey, could I sit with you guys." Zach asked Jo with his lunch tray in his hand.
"Umm. Umm." Jo mumbled. She turned her head towards me with a look of confusion on what to do. "Suree?" Jo replied.
"Thanks. Oh and my friend Coen is coming." He mentioned after he sat down.
Soon enough a brown haired guy walked over with his tray in his hand. He was not tall but not short and had some muscle. I also recognized him, he was on the soccer team. We travel with soccer team so I've seen him in the bus a few times. "Hey." He said as he sat down.
"Hey. I'm Fay and this is my friend Josie." I introduced us.
"You can call me Jo." She added.
"I'm Coen." He mentioned.
"So, you're a junior?" I asked as I picked up some food with my fork but still kept my eyes on him.
"Yah. You?"
"Yah. I'm on the varsity volleyball team. Don't you play soccer?"
"Yup. We both do." Coen said gesturing to Zach.
"I don't play sports." Jo added in.
"She's an amazing writer though." I managed to sneak in.
"Cool." Zach budded in. "What do you like to write about?"
"I don't know. Life I guess?" She said nervously.
I looked down at my watch and realized that I was going to be late for my next class if I didn't leave now. "Sorry, I got to go. See you later." I said as I got out of my chair and walked to throw it away. Just as I was about to get to far for the rest of them to hear me I turned around and said, "Oh and it was nice to meet you Coen..?"
"Aimes." He responded.
"Right." And then I was off to me next class.
---->
"Don't forget to stretch and stay hydrated girls. I don't one of my players dead, I need you guys for the game tomorrow." Coach lissa told us as we walked out of the gym and into the locker rooms.
"I'm dying.." I cried out as I sat on one of the benches in front of my locker to catch my breath.
"I know!" Milly exclaimed. "Sprints are not fun."
"Let's just hope I have enough energy to drive myself home without getting into an accident." I remarked.
"I will be praying for you." Milly joked.
"Thanks." I sighed as I got up and spinned in my locker combination. I took the lock off the hook, opened up my locker and just as I was about to grab my shirt of one of the hooks another tiny crushed paper plane floated down, landing right next to my feet. I quickly picked it up and shoved it into my bag before anyone else could see it. I changed into my athletic leggings and my comfy sweater and then I walked out of the locker room not forgetting to say bye to the rest of my team.
Once I was in the parking lot I ran to my car which I so conveniently parked far away from the gym and todays weather was not the warmest so I was freezing my butt off. I fumbled for my keys and once I got my hands on them I unlocked the door, got in and went straight for the heat button.
---->
I don't know what I'm suppose to say in these, I guess I just want to say, I like you. - A mystery to solve
More like a mystery that I'm dying to solve. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what's next.
---->
"So, get this. I was driving on the road at night. And as I turned a corner a deer was standing there. It didn't moved. So I honked my horn until I realized it was just a cardboard cut out sign!" Aunt Amanda laughed. Everyone else just smiled and pretended that it was as funny as she thought it was. "This steak is so good Heather!" Aunt Amanda complimented my mom. "Why aren't you eating any Fay? Here eat some." She said as she tried to shove the meat on my plate.
"No thank you, I'm a Peskitarian. I don't eat meat." I responded.
"Well what do you eat to get so tall?" She asked. "You used to be a baby now you're so tall. You grow up so fast." I went along with it and just smiled.
"Who wants dessert?" My dad asked as he gathered the plates up to put away in the dishwasher.
"Oooo..What type of dessert." Uncle Steven said all perky. "If you have pie, I'll take some of that."
"Oooo, pie does sound good Steve." Aunt Amanda nodded. "What do you want Fay?"
"Oh, I'm good. I think i'll just go brush my teeth and then go to sleep. It's been a long day, plus I have a game tomorrow."
"We're gonna be in the front row cheering you on tomorrow, isn't that right Steve." Aunt Amanda elbowed Uncle Steven.
"Yes, we'll be your biggest fans." He responded.
"Thanks, goodnight." I said.
Just as I was about to turn around and head for the stairs aunt Amanda said, "Almost forgot! You need your goodnight hug. Come here!"
I turned around and smiled at her. I walked up to her and she wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed me. I tried to keep a smile on my face but it was hard to do when you were being suffocated. I wanted to say, "I love you, but I really don't want to die." But I held it in and she finally let go.
"Night." I replied and then walked to the living room, flopped down onto the air mattress and hopped that the week would fly by quickly.
---->
A/N: I decided this is going to be a short story and its going to be fifteen chapters plus, I don't know yet.
Photo on the side is of Coen Aimes played by Dylan O' Brian. >>>>>
~Pham234 or Scarlett