Chapter Fifteen: Born to be lonely

ALEX'S POV  (from now on, the story will resume from Alex's POV. I will probably change the POV again from time to time, though)

Warmth. 

That's the first thought that comes through my mind as Malik pushes his cock deep inside me. 

I have never felt so warm before, I realize, before letting out a soft moan at the feeling of his hot member, both hard and soft at the same time, gently rubbing against my inner walls. 

How comes I never noticed until now that I was always feeling so cold? 

There isn't a centimer left between us, and I wouldn't have it another way. I like that he's hugging me so tightly with one arm, while his other hand is busy playing with my hair. I never realized how much I craved skin to skin contact. 

I used to be a lonely child, and the lonely child became a lonely adult. That is, I think, a pretty common story.

Maybe today is the day when the loneliness ends. 

Hugs and comfort are nice, but when you're in your mate's arms, 'nice' doesn't even start to describe the feeling that warms up your entire being.

A slightly harsher thrust wakes me from my daydream and I let out a startle moan, before glaring at said mate. 

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Oh, don't give me that look now, Alex! I think you enjoyed it, if you tightening up around my dick and moaning for the world to hear were any indications."

Oops. Okay, he got me there. No way I'm going to admit it, though. 

"I didn't enjoy it at all. You surprised me, that's all". 

Rule number one: never challenge Malik, especially not in bed. I gulp when he smirks at me, his expression turning mischevious. 

"Really? Then should I do it again, now that you're fully prepared for what is to come? Do you think this time you won't react to it at all?"

"Don't you dare-"

I scream in pleasure and barely refrain myself from cuming all over myself like a teenager when he does it again, this time hitting a spot deep inside me. 

"Told ya you couldn't handle my enhanced sexual skills" he says in a triumphal tone, before giving me a chaste peck on the lips to redeem himself. "Also, just so you know, little Alex - now that I have found your sweet spot, I won't ever stop playing with it. I will make you feel so good that you will cry."

Never has a threat sounded so promising. 

"What have I done for the Goddess to give me such a cruel mate?" I complain, making the asshole laugh. 

"It's your own fault. You should have focus on me instead of being lost in your thoughts. "

"But I was actually thinking about y-"

I bite my lips but it's too late. The bastard lets out a fond laugh, before cooing at me. 

"Aww, look at you, little Alex, you're actually blushing. I never knew my mate could be so cute."

"I hate you"

"I love you too." he kisses me and I melt. "Now, old man, since you always tease me about my youth, let me prove you how much stamina young people can actually have"

He winks at me, before grabbing my legs and folding me in half, allowing him to slide even deeper while having complete control over my body. 

Oh, Lord, this is going to be a long night. I'm way too old for that.