Secret 🤫

**Chaeyoung was hesitant to call Nayeon because she knew. Nayeon would also disagree with her plan
Nayeon: hey
Chaeyoung; i need to tell you something
Nayeon: what is it?
Chaeyoung: i was thinking of moving in with Mina
Nayeon: what do you mean move in with her? You mean live in Japan?
Chaeyoung: yeah?
Nayeon: what about your job here in Seoul
Chaeyoung: i was thinking of quitting
Nayeon: are you out of your mind?
Chaeyoung: well I'm going to find a new job here of course.
Nayeon: but you've been with your company for almost 10 years now. If you're going to quit. You'll have to start again in a new firm. Will you be ok with that?
Chaeyoung: I'd rather start over again here with her than to continue working away from her.
Nayeon: You're quitting your job just to be with her?
Chaeyoung: yeah. Why are you so surprised? You also quit your job after you got married because you wanted to be with Jeongyeon unnie.
Nayeon: that's different. We're already married.
Chaeyoung: it's all the same. Eventually sooner or later we'll get married too.
Nayeon: does Mina know about this?
Chaeyoung: yup I told her. But she doesn't approve. She said she doesn't want me to blame her in the future if it doesn't work out.
Nayeon: well she has a point you know.
Chaeyoung: why? Do you blame Jeongyeon unnie?
Nayeon: of course not. It's just that sometimes I do miss going to work.
Chaeyoung: why don't you apply for a job then.
Nayeon: Jeongyeon doesn't want me to work anymore. She said she'll work hard for both of us. She doesn't want to see me getting stressed.
Chaeyoung: wow unnnie 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Nayeon: anyways. Have you told your housemates about this?
Chaeyoung: not yet
Nayeon: i think you should come home and tell them personally. You know they'll be affected too with your decision . Especially Momo.
Chaeyoung: why? What's wrong with Momo?
Nayeon: she's starting to have feelings for Tzuyu?
Chaeyoung: really? I thought she likes Tzuyu's older brother
Nayeon: i thought so too
Chaeyoung: maybe it's just familiarity you know, because they're together 24/7. I think Momo needs to get away from Tzuyu for a while. Maybe have a vacation somewhere at least a week to figure out her true feelings.
Nayeon: it looks like she's going through late puberty. I'll just call her. Maybe I'll invite her over.
Chaeyoung: anyways. How's Jeongyeon unnie. Nayeon: busy
Chaeyoung: I heard her song on the radio.
Nayeon: well technically you co-wrote that song. They should have at least gave you credit.
Chaeyoung: it's fine. At least the song is out now. Nayeon: yeah. And now they want a new one for other artists
Chaeyoung: Jeongyeon unnie is really in demand these days huh?
Nayeon: yup even on weekends her boss keeps calling her.
Chaeyoung: Nayeonah! Uhmmm can I show you something? It's a secret ok?
Nayeon: yeah what is it?
Chaeyoung:💍
Nayeon: oh my goodness 😲 Chaeyoungah! Did Mina proposed to you?