Special friend

**Chaeyoung asked Nayeon to cover for her and accompany Mina while she is finishing her project in the firm. Nayeon agreed but not everyday because she also has work. Good thing Chaeyoung has Ray, he was always on Mina's side whenever she's all alone in the apartment.
Chaeyoung: just a couple more days. After I finish this project we'll go to lotte. I promise.
Mina: it's fine. I understand. I did work in a firm before remember.
Chaeyoung: speaking of working. What are your plans after going back to Japan?
Mina: study again. I need to pass the next board exam or else.
Chaeyoung: or else what?
Mina: or else I need to find a job. For now my dad still gives me allowance. He said if I pass the exam. I have a job at his hospital. But if I don't I need to find my own job.
Chaeyoung: what kind of job?
Mina: that's the problem. If I don't pass that means I'm not yet a doctor. So finding a job without license would be difficult.
Chaeyoung: in other words you need to pass.
Mina: yup.
Chaeyoung: ok I need to go to work now so I can finish early and see you soon. Bye hon 😂
Mina: really? 🤣
Chaeyoung: what?
Mina: 😂 just go. Bye. See you later.
**at the firm Chaeyoung receives a video call from Tzuyu
Chaeyoung: hey
Tzuyu: hey how's it going?
Chaeyoung: busy
Tzuyu: with what? Mina unnie?
Chaeyoung: what?!? No. I have a job you know. I'm busy here at the firm.
Tzuyu: hey. Chill. Why are you so defensive. I'm just asking.
Chaeyoung: I'm just upset with work. I should be with Mina right now.
Tzuyu: why don't you go home?
Chaeyoung: because....
Tzuyu: yeah yeah I know you have a job
Chaeyoung: not all of us is like you, you know, the owner of her own company. We still need to work in order to get paid and live life.
Tzuyu: ok fine sorry. Anyways the reason I called is because I'm coming home tomorrow. Wanna meet?
Chaeyoung: hmm let me think. 😠are you seriously going to ask me that? I told you.
Tzuyu: ok fine. I'm just coming over tomorrow night.
Chaeyoung: wait what?!? Coming over, as in going to my place tomorrow night?
Tzuyu: why?
Chaeyoung: uhm nothing. It's just that someone is staying over at my place for the next couple of weeks.
Tzuyu: Mina unnie?
Chaeyoung: uhmm yeah
Tzuyu: it's ok. I want to meet her anyways.
Chaeyoung: uhmm are you sure?
Tzuyu: yeah of course. What is wrong with you?
Chaeyoung: it's just that you know. She's my ex. And we kinda had? Have something. I don't know.
Tzuyu: i told you before I don't like labels. If you still want her. Then it's ok with me. We could always be friends right?
Chaeyoung: yeah of course. See you tomorrow night.
Tzuyu: bye see you
**While still at work Chaeyoung called Nayeon to inform her about the Tzuyu situation
Chaeyoung: what do i do?
Nayeon: I don't know. I've never had many exes to begin with.
Chaeyoung: this is crazy
Nayeon: you tell me about it.
Chaeyoung: Nayeon!!!
Nayeon: what?!?
Chaeyoung: what do i do?
Nayeon: tell Mina that your special friend is coming over tomorrow night. It will be best if you tell her in advance so she won't be surprised.
Chaeyoung: special friend? Really?
Nayeon: what? What else can you call your relationship with Tzuyu? Friends with benefits?
Chaeyoung: hey!
Nayeon: just tell Mina