No label

**while travelling in Bangkok, Chaeyoung did met someone who is also trying to move on from her past relationship. She met Tzuyu.
Chaeyoung: so how many countries have you visited.
Tzuyu: actually this is my second stop. I've been to Laos then my next stop is Myanmar. How about you?
Chaeyoung: second country as well. My first was in Japan. I've visited my best friend, she lives there now.
Tzuyu: I've never been to Japan. How was it.
Chaeyoung: it was great. We went to disneyland.
Tzuyu: oh. You like those kind of adventure huh.
Chaeyoung: well not really. How about you?
Tzuyu: I'm more of the laidback kind of traveller. I'm not into theme parks. In Laos I've hiked this hill just to watch the sunset. Ive also watched the morning rituals of monks.
Chaeyoung: woah. That's amazing
Tzuyu: if you want you can join me in myanmar. I'll leave two days from tomorrow.
Chaeyoung: I don't know. I have to go back to Seoul.
Tzuyu: come on live a little.
Chaeyoung: maybe next time?
Tzuyu: sure. Here is my IG account. Follow me or whatever.
Chaeyoung: sure.
**Chaeyoung went back to Seoul but while she is at work she can't help but wonder. What it would be like if she was with Tzuyu in Myanmar. Riding those hot air balloons up in the air. Weeks later Chaeyoung is now following Tzuyu on IG, and every time Tzuyu has an update Chaeyoung gets jealous.
Nayeon: why don't you just go on another trip.
Chaeyoung: i have a job you know. I can't just go whenever i want.
Nayeon: oh yeah right.
Chaeyoung: Oh My God!
Nayeon: what? What is it?
Chaeyoung: look! She's coming home!
Nayeon: what? Who's coming home?
Chaeyoung: the girl i met in Bangkok. She coming back to Seoul.
Nayeon: are you going to see her?
Chaeyoung: I don't know. Let me asked her first what's her plan.
**the next day Chaeyoung met Tzuyu at a coffee shop near Tzuyu's apartment .
Chaeyoung: hey what's up? How was your flight?
Tzuyu: it was ok. Tired!
Chaeyoung: where have you been this past weeks.
Tzuyu: well after Myanmar i went back to thailand. But this time i went to phuket. Then After i flew to Bali. Then back home.
Chaeyoung: woah. You really like to travel. I wish I could also do that.
Tzuyu: what? Travel?
Chaeyoung: yeah just like you.
Tzuyu: I'm just enjoying myself before going back to work.
Chaeyoung: what is your work exactly.
Tzuyu: it's actually a family business and my mom is retiring soon so I'll be the one replacing her.
Chaeyoung: so what's your itinerary for today.
Tzuyu: I don't know you tell me.
Chaeyoung: ok. Let's go to lotte world
Tzuyu: hey i told you before.
Chaeyoung: I'm just kidding. I know you don't like theme parks. Let's just go shopping. 😂

**after going shopping Chaeyoung called Nayeon so they could have dinner together

**after going shopping Chaeyoung called Nayeon so they could have dinner together. She introduced Tzuyu to her best friend Nayeon.
Nayeon: hi nice to meet you
Tzuyu: you too
Nayeon: Chaeyoung told me you girls met in Bangkok
Tzuyu: yeah.
Nayeon: so where is your next destination?
Tzuyu: maybe Singapore? Or Malaysia.
Nayeon: Chaeyoung you should come with her.
Chaeyoung: when are you planning on going?
Tzuyu: maybe in six months. I still need to take care of the business
Chaeyoung: oh yeah right.
** Months later the two have become more close. They went to Singapore and Malaysia together. They even went on a couple of road trips together. They've been spending more and more time just the two of them.
Nayeon: are you two dating?
Chaeyoung: what? We're just friends.
Nayeon: yeah right!
Tzuyu: in this generation. You don't need to label everything. If it makes you happy. Then take it.