Sanake

**months passed by, Chaeyoung and Mina barely see each other. Mina is so focus with school that she missed a lot of special occasions like their monthsary. Chaeyoung on the hand has become closer with Sana. They even went on a business trip together. Sana likes to flirt with Chaeyoung even in public. That's why Some of their colleagues even taught that they are now dating considering they've gotten closer and Mina is no longer visiting Chaeyoung in their firm.
Chaeyoung: hey babe. Wanna meet this weekend. We can go watch a movie.
Mina: sorry hon. I can't. I really need to study. We have an exam next week. Sorry maybe next time. I'll call you ok. Bye. Love you.
**before she can even respond Mina already hung up the phone.
Chaeyoung: yeah love you too. 😓
**Chaeyoung thought maybe they needed a break. It doesn't feel like they are in a relationship anymore. She also has been feeling guilty lately for flirting back with Sana.
Sana: hey Chaeyoung can you come over.
Chaeyoung: why what's going on?
Sana: I think I'm going to be sick. Can you buy a medicine on your way here.
Chaeyoung: yeah ok sure. I'm coming.
**Chaeyoung's thoughts about Mina was suddenly shifted into taking care of Sana. She arrived into Sana's place with her medicine. Chaeyoung felt needed. She likes the feeling of helping her friends.
Sana: thank you for coming over.
Chaeyoung: it's ok. Go on and rest now. I'll stay here until you fell asleep.
Sana: please stay
Chaeyoung: i have to come back home.
Sana: please. 😥
Chaeyoung: ok let me make a call first.
**Chaeyoung called her parents letting them know. She's staying over at a friends house. Her parents doesn't trust anyone besides Nayeon. So when she said another friends name. Her parents were a bit strict about her not coming home.
Chaeyoung: omma she's a colleague. She's alone right now and sick. I'm just trying to help.
Omma: ok but this the last time. I don't want you staying over at another persons house.
Chaeyoung: yes omma
Sana: is that your omma? Are you leaving?
Chaeyoung: no. I'm staying over. Just go to sleep. I'll just sleep on the couch.
Sana: no you're not sleeping on the couch. My bed is big enough for the two of us.
Chaeyoung: I'm fine. The couch is fine.
Sana: don't be silly. Come here. I don't bite promise.
Chaeyoung: haha ok fine. Here take your medicine and go to sleep.
**in the middle of the night. Chaeyoung woke up with Sana clinging onto her. Then with the moonlight slightly flashing through the window. She caught a glimpse of Sana's face.
Chaeyoung: wow. You're so beautiful.
**then all of a sudden Sana started mumbling words.
Sana: i love you. I love you Chaeyoung
**Chaeyoung was flustered by what she heard. She doesn't know how to respond. She knows that Sana was just dreaming. But then Sana started moving towards her.
Sana: Chaeyoung i love you.
**Half awake Sana kisses Chaeyoung on the lips for the first time.