Chapter 8

Jasmine POV

I ran and ran in my wolf form trying to absorb the information that I just got. Emilia... being a were too? I dodged all of the trees in my way and approached a familiar looking house that has the intoxicating smell of my mate. I changed my form and looked up at a window that had my mate's silhouette. Just a few more feet till I see my mate. I put on my clothes that used to be in my mouth and climbed up a tree that was luckily by her window. I looked through her window to see her laying in bed, singing a beautiful low melody. Her voice smooth and quiet. But I heard clearly with my sensitive hearing. I debated between knocking or leaving her to sing, but I decided on knocking.

Emilia turned, shocked and once she saw it was me, she opened the window.

"Jasmine. What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you. I couldn't wait any longer."

"Oh." she said with surprise. She got off the bed and gestured to come in. I jumped in the room and landed on her bed, which made a squeak sound.

"And she stuck the landing." I said, raising my hands above my head. Emilia giggled and got back on the bed.

"You're such a dork." she said, still giggling, nudging my arm.

"She is sooo cute. Let's take her now. Right here!" my wolf panted. I mentally slapped my wolf's head.

"But I'm your dork. Right?" I said with a serious tone.

She stopped giggling and looked at me and blushed. "Yeah, you're kinda my dork." she looked away. I don't think I can handle this anymore. I held her cheek, ignoring the tingle, and made her look at me. Her eyes huge and her mouth slightly open. "Don't be ashamed Emilia. And please don't look away. I love watching you blush. Don't hide your face from me. Ok?" she nods and I let go of her face. She shakes her head a little and exhales.

"Um... Not to be rude or anything but why are you here?" she questioned.

"I was a little upset and I needed to see you.", shortening up the real reason why I'm here.

"Oh. Well I have an extra blanket in my closet if you want to sleep on the floor." she said getting up from the bed. I grabbed on to her wrist.

"Can I sleep with you?" I pouted. She looked like she was fighting a battle in her head, while biting her lip. Which I have to admit was pretty hot.

She sighed and nodded. "Ok. You can, but no funny business." she said looking at me with seriousness. I don't think I can promise that. I'm having a hard time, marking her as it is.

"Can I, at least, hold you?" I said with puppy eyes. I think I pulled it off well, considering I am a canine. She bit her lip and nodded.

"Why won't you just mark her already?" my wolf whined, while watching her getting under the cover and her shirt hitching up her stomach while doing it.

I got under the cover too, holding on her waist. Her face on my chest and my leg draped onto hers. 'If I marked her without her consent, she would hate us forever. She wouldn't even let us hold her like we are now. So quit your whining.' I scolded my wolf before sleeping peacefully with my mate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Super super sorry for the really slow update. And if you found any errors in the story please tell me. I thank u guys for still reading my story :) also I aplogize if it's bad or anything cause I did this all in an hour by phone so yeah. Vote, Comment, Fan, Enjoy ^.^