Unexpected Desires ( GirlxGirl & Werewolf )

(A/N  this is my first girlxgirl story ever and I have noooo exprience what so ever between love and things like that cause ive never been in love soo yeah... this is all unexprienced writing and I hope i get things right... thx guys for reading my crap lol ;D)

JASMINE ON THE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------> lol

___________________________

!~Jasmine POV~!

"Come on Jazz!!" my brother impatiently said. He was propped against the car twirling the key around his finger and his leg on the car door.

"Shut up! I was gonna take my baby anyways." I snarled back, locking the front door and walking to my motorcycle. It was a aprilia tuono rsv4 and it was the love of my life. It was black, red, and white and when I start the it, the engine always roared to life.

"You made me wait for nothing?!?!" my brother fumed,

"You know I have my OWN transportation so I really don't need you and your car." I emphasised own.

"Whatever." my brother, Mark, muttered under his breath and got in his car and left. I sighed and rode off with my motorcycle. I love the wind in my hair and the adrenaline from the speed. In 5 minutes I arrived in school and parked in my usual spot. No one dared to park in my spot cause if they did they had a whole thing coming.

I barely had time to get off my bike before getting trampled by beautiful ladies.

"Hey Jasmine." one of the girls purred. She had long dirty blonde hair, huge boobs, and a little waist. She kept clinging onto my arm and rubbing her breast against my arm.

"Hey- umm..." I said confused. I'm not so good at remembering girl's names. Or any names for that matter.

"It's Claire." She said pouting.

"I knew that. I was joking," I said feigning a chuckle "How could I forget such a sexy face." I held her cheek.

She changed her expression and her and the rest of her hot clones giggled. She looked at me with lust in her eyes and bit her bottom lip in a flirty way. "My parents aren't home tonight so maybe you would like to.... you know" Claire said unbuttoning her shirt so I can see more of her breasts. I bent down to level with her ear and saw her tense up a bit. I chuckled slightly. "I'll be there at 8" I said seductively and kissed her neck. I stood back up and saw her face slightly pink with blush. So easy. I walked away and when I did that I heard her friends squeal so that made my ego just grow even bigger.

My friend, Thomas, came up to me smiling so wide I thought his face might break. "I just happened and let me say, you are a whore and player." he excitedly said. "You just had Trevor yesterday and now Claire? You missy are by far the biggest and bestest player I have ever seen in my entire life!" he exclaimed while patting me on my back.

"I'll take that as a compliment. And what can I say? I have skills" I said winking.

"Mhmm anywayssss I heard there is a new girl in the school."

"No joke?" I asked surprised. Not much people come here cause we are rumoured to be the most ill-mannered school in the state.

"Yup," he said popping the 'P' "and people said she's HOT"

"Really?" Now I'm interested. Let's go see this mysterious girl. I got to my first class with Thomas by my side and sat at my seat in the back. I take a whiff of the air and I smelt a faint smell of the forest and a mixture of flowers. The smell was divine even though it was faint.

The scent got stronger and stronger as the time went by in seconds. I was about to charge out this room and find out what that wonderful scent is, but a girl came in the room and I blanked out everything but that girl. She looked perfect to me! From her beautiful platinum blonde hair to her icy blue eyes that seems to be piercing through my soul, to her perfect sized bust and hips. She had pale skin and a pink pastel colored dress on. She took away my breath and my heart churned for her. I felt an unfamiliar pull to her.

"Mate!! Our mate is a human!" my wolf said to me.

What? How is that possible?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N soooooo how did I do?? I'm not sure... Keep or trash? Comment below ur answer. thankss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and if you see any errors at all please tell me. and inbox me ur constructive critique. I want to get better at what I do. so yeahhh... lol Thxx my Fluffy Penguins!!)

!~VOTE~FAN~COMMENT~READ~!