Chapter 6

Emilia POV

It's been a week since the whole incident with my ex boyfriend, sister, and Jasmine. Speaking of Jasmine, she hasn't bothered me ever since the incident. She hasn't gave me the slightest glance or acknowledgement. Every time we walked by, she would avoid me. Not that I'm complaining but I kinda miss looking at her eyes. Not that I like her like that or anything..... But when I do look at her eyes, it calms me and gives me security. So right now, I'm looking for her through this crowd of people that want to go home since the bell rang, notifying the end of the day, so we can be friends. Nothing more.

'Sureee, just keep telling yourself that.' my inner voice taunted. Whatever, I know what I want... I think.

I saw a flash of reddish brown hair and I sprinted down to met the person who owned that hair.

"Wait! Please!" I yelled down the hall, not caring if people where staring. I was right, seeing that the person I was calling was indeed Jasmine. "Jasmine, wait!" I said running out of breath a little. I'm not the most athletic person I know. Jasmine started to slow down a bit and I mentally thank her for that. As I get to her side I see that she was clenching her fists and her jaw. Did I do something to upset her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine POV

"Jasmine, wait!"

I slow down for her sake since I hear her panting a bit. Emilia is making it hard to avoid her! At first she doesn't want me around but now she does. I want to be with her badly but since I think I traumatized her. I've always thought she doesn't wanna have anything to do with me after what happened. I clench my fists and my jaw, in pain to think she doesn't want anything to do with me.

"Jasmine. Did I do something wrong?" I look to Emilia, to see her panting and her eyes wide and innocent like.

"No Emilia. I just thought that you didn't want to talk to me or whatever after what had happened."

"Oh I got over it. Also I know that you wouldn't wanna hurt me." she said looking down while walking with her hands folded. I stopped walking at that comment. Wow. She is really making it hard for me to not take her in an empty class room and mark her right now. She stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"What makes you so sure that I wouldn't harm you." I said smirking. And since I had enhanced hearing and sight, I saw and hear that she had shivered.

"Mark! MARK!!!" my wolf hollered.

"NO! Calm down you hormonal wolf!" I mentally said while looking at Emilia. She looked away and I saw a tint of blush on her cheeks. Aw my mate is blushing. When I take her to mark, she will do more than blushing.

"Who the hormonal wolf now?" my wolf sneered.

"Still you." I chuckled.

Emilia looked back at me, unaware that her blush is still visible, and took a deep breath.

"Doyouwannabefriends? Nothingmorenothingless." She said quickly. (Do you wanna be friends? Nothing more, nothing less.)

"Um.. sure. But why do you wanna be friends?" I asked. Emilia's eyes popped and she shook her head.

"Never mind, it was a stupid question. You don't to be friends with me. What was I thinking."

I grabbed her head between my hands and looked at her ivy blue eyes and smiled.

"I always wanted to be your friend, don't second guess it." I said honestly. Emilia raised her hand to where my hand was on her cheek and held my gaze. It felt like we have been staring at each other for five minutes or something but really it's been 5 seconds, having Emilia look away again with a deeper blush on her cheeks.

"Well here's my number if you wanna talk sometimes or whatever." She said, rummaging through her bag and pulling a paper.

"Yes! We got her number," my wolf cried happily. "We are one step closer from claiming her as ours." I rolled my eyes mentally and took the paper and looked at Emilia again. No regrets in her eyes. Just confidence and happiness. I pecked her on the cheek and turned around smirking.

"Bye Emilia. Call you when I can." I lazily waving my arm back.

Just one step closer from saying she's mine.

"Bye!" I heard her say while her heart is beating wildly.