Chapter 3

Previously.....

"Thank you for that introduction. Now you can sit in front of Jasmine. Jamine, would you please raise your hand?" He said looking at the class. I see the mysterious girl raise her hand with even bigger smirk and looked at me seductively. OH FUDGE POP! I slowly made my way to the seat in front of Jasmine. Now that I know her name, it kinda suits her. It's really pretty. I face palm myself mentally for the thousandth time. Think of Blake! Your amazing boyfriend for 5 years! You can't just forget about him.

Sigh. I sat down in my seat and just looked at the board. I stared ahead, ignoring Jasmine's obvious stares at the back of my head. I felt a hot breath behind my neck and I tensed up.

"You will be mine. Soon my dear." I heard Jasmine purr, her lips brushing against my ear. I involuntarily shivered.

This is gonna be a very long year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emilia POV

Hurry stupid clock! I swear this clock is going slower and slower every time I look at the time. And I promise you I saw the time go backwards a few time. I'm in my last class in drama and I'm ready to leave!

Jasmine hasn't left me alone at all. She smells me and stares at me like a lover and the weird thing is.... I kinda like it. This attention from her. It's creeping me out.

*RING*

Finally! I shot up from my seat and knocked the chair down on the ground. My bad. Oh well. I am now sprinting down the hall, ignoring all the stares from bystanders. "I'm almost home free BITCHES!" I thought to the invisible people in my head. Almost... there.

Five feet from the door, I bump into something squishy and fell on the floor. THERE WAS SOOOO NOT A WALL INFRONT OF ME BEFORE! I look up and saw Jasmine smirking down at me. "How the hell did you get infront of me?" I lashed out.

"I was next to the door." she shrugged. THAT IS A DAMN LIE! She was behind me in class. Jasmine reached her hand out for me to grab. I looked at her for a brief second and grabbed her hand to hoist me up.

When I grabbed her hand, she pulled me to her chest. The feeling I got when we touched, it was unreal. I felt sparks shoot up my arm and all around my body to my heart where I got a warm feeling. I wanted more of that feeling. I actually felt safe and happy, genuinely. I looked up to Jasmine's eyes and I just got lost in her lust filled eyes. But once I realized what I was saying, I let go of Jasmine's hand and and walked backwards slowly, away from her embrace. I can't do this. I have to get away from her. She's doing something to me. I looked at her and saw sadness in her eye. It took everything in me to run up to her and hug her and just keep her in my arms. Instead I ran around her and ran home. Where Blake was waiting for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's POV

I quite enjoyed bothering Emilia. Seeing her reactions to my teasing and flirtings. She looked beautiful when she blushed and when she bites her bottom lip when she's nervous.

*RING*

As the bell rang, I saw my mate run fast out this room. Can't let her get away. I ran in my werewolf speed and went through a shortcut that I found when I went to ditch before. I made it just in time and I felt Emilia bump into my chest. I smirk at Emilia and I see that she is fustrated.

"How the hell did you get infront of me?" she yelled at me.

I shrugged, "I was next to the door." I see that she doesn't believe me and was trying to figure out how I got here. Haha. Her efforts are futile. I reach out my arm for her to grab and I can see the confusion and the hesitation in her face before she accepted it. I pulled her up and pressed her against my chest.

Holy frijoles! I felt the sparks and the electricity seeping through my veins and I'm loving every minute of it. It felt amazing and I knew for sure that she WAS my mate.

"MATE! MATE!!! Take her! Take her NOW!!! I need her body and her lips and her EVERYTHING" my wolf yelled at me, threatening to come out and take her in the room, not caring that there are people around and we are in public. "Calm down. We will have her. Sooner or later." I commanded. My wolf calmed down and let me do what I have to do. I looked down at Emilia, since she's slightly smaller than me.... but just by a few inches.

I see her icy blue eyes and I see confusion and happiness and something else. I couldn't figure it out because Emilia let go of me and she walked backwards.

My wolf missed her warmth and her embrace. I missed her hold and her skin touching mine. I felt like apart of me has gone away from me. I hated this feeling. I want my mate in my arms. I look up to see my mate frowning and I saw that she ran away.

"Go after her!" my wolf yelled. "I need her"

"I want to get her too... but she need a break from us for a while." I said, glumly. My wolf just whined in response.

'Jasmine.' my dad called through our mind link.

'Yeah?'

'We have a pack meeting today at 8." Cool I have 4 more hours to myself. "Don't be late." he added in his alpha voice. I scoffed.

"When have I ever missed a meeting?" I questioned rolling my eyes, even though he can't see me.

"Don't roll you eyes at me Missy." he said. How did he know. "Your just that easy... I'm your dad of course. I know how you are. And I know you never missed a meeting but I'm just saying." he said with humor in his voice.

"Whatever."

"Haha. Ok I gotta tell your brother so love you baby girl."

"Love you too dad." I've always had a soft spot for my dad. He helped me through my shift and my problems, speaking of which, I forgot to tell him what had happened today. Oh well. I'll tell him when I see him.

I can't wait to see my beautiful mate tomorrow. For now, I'm gonna take a run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N Thanks for reading lol and It means alot as always. I got so happy when I saw that you guys really like it and you are amazing! :) BTW that's blake on the side... for a better look go to ( http://menhairstylestre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Teenage-Guy-Hairstyles.jpg ) srry i didnt upload sooner but I kinda hurt myself badly and my mind isnt in the right place :P soo yeah... Tell me if I spelled anything wrong, or u have some constructive critiquee. I'll be more than happy to read it and make it better :) SO yeeaahh.... haha)

!~Read~Vote~Comment~Fan~ENJOY~!