Chapter 5

Hey guys srry for making u wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine POV

God, the nice breeze going to my fur is amazing. I just love the cool feeling of it while I go so fast through the forest. I take a whiff of the air and I noticed the sweet smell of it.

"Mate!" my wolf cried.

Oh! If I follow it, I'll know where she lives. I started changing my path and headed straight to my mate's scent. Once I'm closer, I hear muffled cries and yells about 2 miles away. I wonder who it is. I run a little faster, just to found out what the person is saying. Although it sound very familiar. Just as I passed a mile already, I can hear very clearly what the person is saying. And not just any person,

My mate!

I ran as fast as I could through the woods and came face to face to a door.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!! YOU ARE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE! I don't know what I ever saw in you! How many other girls were you cheating on me with before my whore of a sister." I hear Emilia yell out. Following that yell, was crashing thing and broken like sounds.

"Ow quit it!"

Who the hell was in there, angering my mate?!

Then, all the noise seemed to stop. What the hell is going on. I changed into human form and put on the clothes I was holding in my mouth.

"Now that you finished having your fun, I'm gonna have mine." My sensitive hearing seemed to catch. I started walking towards the door, feeling anxious during every step. I started hearing my mate yell and I snapped. I saw red. Nothing but red and that door. I ran up to the door and kicked it only a bit of my strength but it still seemed to make it fly across the room. I look to where I heard muffling sounds and I see my mate against the wall with a guy holding her up and one his hand is going up her dress.

He stared at me with wide eyes and so did my mate. My eyes went up straight at the guy.

"Kill!! He is harming our mate!!" My wolf barked, going off on a rampage in my head. My wolf is pushing to get out and shred this guy to shreds.  But, I want to have the pleasure to do that. I ran up to my mate and the guy and socked the guy straight in the gut. I heard a shrilled scream and I looked at the couch where a girl that looks somewhat like my mate who was screaming like a mad man, then fainted.  I snapped my head back to the guy and right hooked him in the jaw and another hit to his nose. I heard a sickling crack when I connected my fist to his nose.

"Nobody touches my mate!" I growled. I continued to keep hitting him until I heard a quiet call of my name.

I looked up and saw my mate stare at me fearfully and backed away from me. I looked back at the guy that I was beating and saw that his face was messed up. He had his nose running with blood, two shiners forming around his eyes, his mouth is split and blood was coming out there. To sum it up, he looked like he got jumped by 10 men. I slowly got off him and looked at my mate. She was still looking at me with fear and was still backing up till she hit the wall behind her.

"Emilia." I said quietly, walking towards her. She just shakes her head and closed her eyes. She then, ran up the stairs to who knows where. I followed behind and checked every door. I stopped at one of the doors because it was locked and there was whimpers coming from behind the door.

"Emilia. Please come out." I begged her. I didn't like seeing my mate afraid. And because of me too. "Come on. Please." I knocked on the door and I could hear her breath become raggedy. She started sniffling and I heard her burst off in tears. My wolf cried out in pain because we feared our mate and we made her cry.

"Emilia," I said putting my forehead against the door. "I'm sorry. You should know I would never hurt you at all." With that said, I turned and went down the staircase letting my hair cover my face in shame. Oh, one more thing.

I walked up to the guy and opened his eyes. "I was never here. You just got jumped by ten guys but you don't know who." I said hypnotizing him.

I walked up to the girl that was shrieking earlier and I hypnotized her too, then took my leave.

The last thing on my mind was my mate's cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here u go!! The 5th chappie to this story!! sorry its all sad and stuff... Hooray for an upload!!! :D i didnt edit this cause I rushed to finish this in one day! Today was like the only day I got to type this up. so YAY ME! -claps and jumps up and down- ill edit this crap later :P tell me if u see an error and ill fix it right up :)