'five - doctor's orders'

word count: 1249

word count: 1249

Tohru, Kyo and Yuki were our the next day picking up some groceries for the household. Unfortunately, (y/n) couldn't come as she was waiting for Hatori to visit. The three left feeling quite stiff that morning.

"Yuki, do you know why (y/n) has to take medicine? She told me she's always took it but I'm not sure I believe her.." Tohru asked as she nervously clasped her umbrella. Kyo stayed quiet as he allowed himself to space out.

Yuki sighed "Long story short, it's because of Akito". Tohru noticed the way Kyo tensed and Yuki faltered.

"We don't talk about it though" Yuki looked at Tohru dead in the eye "We're just glad to have her now"

_______

"We're home, Shigure-kun!" Tohru announces once the trio stepped into the threshold.

No answer.

"Strange.." Yuki wondered as he slipped off his shoes and took the shopping bags from Tohru.

"Miss. Honda, I will take it from here" Yuki let Tohru go to get ready. Tohru nodded with  slight smile, but she was still off by the unusual silence.

Kyo walked silently beside Tohru, still silent as ever.

"(Y/N)!" Hatori's voice bellowed from the living room causing Tohru and Kyo to spike into fight mode. He was angry. Very angry.

Yuki, from the kitchen, dropped what he was doing to run to the commotion.

All three were shocked to say the least.

Shigure has a strict hold of (y/n) was scrambling to get away from an extremely angry Hatori. In one hand he held a needle and the other, a bottle of pills.

"No! Stop!" (Y/n) cried as she practically climed Shigure. He grunted, finding it difficult to grasp a hold of her.

"(Y/n)-san!" Tohru gasped as she seen her friend upset. Yuki grunted as he scrambled over to Shigure to grasp a hold of (y/n) too.

Tohru was nearly crying. Distressed for her friend.

"This is what happens when you don't take your medicine!" Hatori scolded as he finally got ahold of her arm. Yuki held the top of her arm to keep if from shaking.

"Yuki!" She cries as the needle injects her skin. Yuki has no choice but to silence out the sounds of his dear friends cries.

Tohru ran over once everyone let go of the girl who now lay limp. Quickly, she embraced her friend in a loving hug.

"Are you alright, (y/n)-san?" Tohru asked but got no reply.

"(Y/n) I know you don't like taking the medicine, but you must" Hatori explained as he packed up his belongings. (Y/n) nodded solemnly.