'two - shigures pad'

"Can you not be perverted for more than one minute?!" You screeched at Shigure who saw smugly as his low table, newspaper clutched in his hands

Shigure sighed "I cannot help to admire the beautiful young woman that you've sprouted into" He spoke dreamily as he basically up and downed you in your uniform. Your eye twitched in annoyance as you clenched your fist.

"Well you sprouted into a big pervert!" You clutched the closest thing to you - which happened to be a pillow - and launched it at Shigure.

Shigure yelled as the pillow roughly made contact with his face. You shook your hid dismissively at the elder and picked up your bag.

"Yuki, come on" You fixed your head and walked towards the front door, waiting for the purple haired boy.

"I'm coming" Yuki called out from the kitchen where he was fixing a quick snack before school.

You smiled as Yuki came out of the kitchen and headed towards the door where you are standing.

"Bye Shigure!" You called out and shut the door behind the two of you.

____

"Can you not?" You asked rhetorically, sighing at the end if your sentence

"Can you not?" You asked rhetorically, sighing at the end if your sentence. The 'Prince Yuki Fan Club' where back at your throat again for walking to school with him.

Your head began to ache as they shouted at you. Their voices were so annoying that you couldn't help but literally push them away from you and create a path to escape their wrath.

Today really wasn't the bed day..

"(y/n)!" Your close friend Tohru waved at you from across the hallway. She was standing with Uo and Hana once again.

You sped up lightly at the sight of your friends "The Yuki Fan Club is at it again" You pinched the bridge of your nose.

Hana chuckled "You know they'll never stop harassing you as long as you are friends with him"

Frowning, you knew I unfortunately that was your fate.

______

"BOYS! If you want food you will clean the kitchen!"