'three - kyo?'

word count : 1151

word count : 1151

On the walk to school, Yuki and (y/n) tried to explain the situation the best they could without giving away too much.

(Y/n) was quick to come up with a lie that Tohru would easily believe.

"My parents moved country for their jobs and Shigure was their close friend and trusted me to stay with them" Luckily, (y/n) was good at keeping a straight face when lying.

"Why not your other family members?" Tohru asked.

"Well, me and (y/n) have been close friends even as children and the rest of her family are located in a different country" Yuki explained as to quicken the story up. Tohru seemed happy with his explanation.

"Will they be coming back soon?" Tohru asked with a bright smile.

"Um.. not for a while.. they haven't contacted me or Shigure in almost a year" Although the lie seemed sad it would be easier for Tohru to believe that they abandoned her and ruled out any chances of them coming back.

Tohru frowned "That's awful!" She reached out to grab (Y/n)'s arm.

"It's okay, there's a reason I didn't mention them to you" It was true, parents never came up between (y/n) and Tohru - surprisingly.

The three quietened down as the school came into view. Yuki did question Tohru on her house location but Tohru brushed him off and said that she's always lived in that area. Yuki didn't buy it but decided to leave it.

____

School almost flew by for the trio and Tohru seemed to rush home. Yuki and (y/n) were quite puzzled by her sudden rush but decided against questioning her.

"Shigure, we're home!" (y/n) called out as she slid her school shoes off. Yuki copied and set his bag down by the shoes as well.

Shigure walked out of the connecting room wearing his usual kimono. (y/n) offered to buy him others but Shigure was probably going to be buried in it.

"Ah, my angel has returned" Shigure smiled brightly as he walked over to (y/n) and set a hand on her head.

"I'm here too" Yuki grumbled as he pushed past his cousin.

"Are you jealous, KiKi?" (y/n) teased, sticking out her tongue at the angered boy.

"Don't call me that!" Yuki shouted as he stormed off to his room. (Y/n) simply giggled and pushed Shigure's hand off of her head.

"Oh! I almost forgot, we have to take a trip to the market" Shigure spoke with a sheepish smile. It was true, (y/n) struggled to even make a meal for one the night before. But somehow they managed.

"Should we get changed?" (y/n) asked Shigure who shook his head "We shouldn't be long"

_____