Chapter 15- The Final Battle

(Lou's POV )
I sat in the cold, dark corner, huddling myself for warmth and comfort.
(How did I let this happen? Who knows what they're doing to Nolan? )
My eyes stung from crying and my chest was somewhat sore. At this point I had given up. Given up yelling, given up banging on the walls, I had given up physically, but my heart was still beating. Beating for Nolan. For his adorable smile. For him.
Suddenly, I could hear a few footsteps, outside of the door. I kept silent in case it might've been Micheal or the spy girls. I waited in silence as my heart quickened it's pace. A small voice could be heard. One that I recognized. One that I had been missing constantly.
"Lou, are you there mi amor? " I chuckled in my head at the petname. I turned my head to the door, to see a familiar haircut with a unique green streak. My spirits lifted and a smile formed.
I flinched, trying to move my legs, but they were numb and tingly. I tried to respond, but nothing came out, due to the useless yelling that I had done earlier. I heard something rolling closer, like a Boulder or some kind of big rock. When the sound stopped, Nolan's whole face could
be seen.

"Lou... Lou" He kept calling me, but I couldn't do anything back. I sat there hoping he would see me. That is, until I heard his voice become shaky and his breath become unsteady.
(No, no, mi angelito, don't cry)
His tears encouraged me to get up, so my legs gained little strength, and my arms used the wall for support. The more he cried, the closer I got.

"L-Lou, please answer me. I love you. Please don't be d... " He finally gave into the meloncholy, which broke my heart. He still stood there, but I couldn't talk. I dragged myself toward him while I used the wall to help me stand.

Eventually I made it, to the slide door. The door was big enough for my eyes and chin to be visible, but instead, I let go of the wall,and reached my hand through. I placed it on his wet, cold cheek and pulled him into a kiss. He let out a yelp,but he didn't pull away. He kissed back.

I felt warm again, I felt like I had found my other half. His lips were cold, but soft, but that didn't effect anything. He was still my love.
When we pulled away, he smiled while tears still made his eyes sparkle.

"Lou" he cooed while looking in my eyes. I looked back into his mystical eyes, observing that one was still within a circle of a faded bruise. That reminded me that I had failed. Failed to fight for myself, and failed to protect mi futuro esposo.

Suddenly, he jumped off of what seemed to be a big rock. I could only see his hair now, but I was still at peace with his presence.
I watched as he rolled the rock away, noticing his scarred ankles and his injured, fragile hands. He walked back while looking up at me.
"I'm gonna try to open the door. Don't worry, okay?" His voice calmed me.

Afew beeps could be heard from a corner, and a following sigh.

Suddenly, the door clicked. Nolan rushed back to me, while I helped to swing the door open. I took a step out, only for my leg to collapse and cause my fall.

Luckily, Nolan was standing near, and caught me before I could touch the ground. He sat me down gently, and gave me a sympathetic smile. Fireflies floated around us, creating a soft atmosphere.

(ALittlebit of Smut)

His lips touched mine once again as we embraced in eachother. I gently licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He denied access at first and kissed my chin and neck instead. It felt nice to be the spoiled one,however, I still wanted to be in charge. So we fought for dominance, as I slowly got on top of him, with his back against the floor. His knee gently rubbed against my crotch, which made me blush red.

Eventually I was dominant again, exploring his mouth, and stroking the roof. He slightly moaned as we pulled apart, with a string of saliva connecting us.