Chapter 1- Lou's Plan

(Lou's POV)
"Look into your heart! " I begged for mercy as dolls were shouting cruel suggestions for what to do with me. I sat in the robo dogs mouth bawling and  barely breathing. Moxy held her hand to her chin, thinking. My eyes were red and my hair was a little messy.
"We're willing to forgive you. " Moxy says with a straight face. I gave a weak smile thinking that they were giving me a second chance. "However, you have to leave us alone, and you are forbidden to come into uglyville, or the big world. Not that you can go anyways... " she continued.
I nodded, in agreement. The robo dog dropped me immediately. As I lay on the floor, dolls walked passed me, scoffing, some even spitting in my direction. When all the dolls, uglies and pretties, had all left, I sat on my knees, with hands on my face. I cried for awhile.
I eventually made it back home, not used to the silence. I stared out my window. I waited for a sign that I was dreaming and I would soon wake up.
I did wake up, but still in the same condition. It was a few days after everyone had left me. I got up all zombie-like. I fixed my hair and adjusted my suit.
"Is there even a point anymore?"  I asked myself, sighing in the mirror. I walked around the institute with a dead atmosphere. I noticed that the dolls had also taken the portal. Although, I wouldn't be able to use it anyways. It's been awhile since I tried, years even. The last time I tried, it had stung me. I couldn't handle the pain, so I had to back out. I still remember the pain, as if someone was crushing my arm. I stared at nothing regretting everything I did.
"All I want is to be loved and have a kid" I sobbed, alone. Suddenly, I had an idea. I admit, it wasnt a bright one, but it was all I had. I couldn't stand being alone. I couldn't stand being alive, with no purpose at all.
When I got back home, I grabbed my black sweater. And immediately ran out.

I headed towards uglyville. While I spotted a light, at the end of the dark, cool pipe, I could hear laughter and chatter. I stood at the end of the pipe, in awe at all the color and music I could endure. I climbed down the colorful mountain. Putting, my hoodie on, and placing my hood on my golden hair. I walked with my head down, avoiding eye contact. Like a secret spy, I hid whenever someone would walk by. I looked around for the portal, but just couldn't find it. I spotted a pretty doll, with short blue hair, walk towards me. I hid my face as I could hear his voice. "Hey, are you lost? Do you need assistance? " I studied his voice until I realized it was Micheal .
I tried disguising my voice, lower and quiet.
"Um, yes actually. Where can I find the portal to the big world?" He stared suspiciously for a few seconds which made me sweat.
"The portal is over that way. " Micheal said with a straight face pointing to his right. "It's really big, so you can't miss it. "
I nodded, and headed toward that direction. I didn't want to stay and talk longer than I had to.
I suddenly arrived, though it looked bigger than before. Not many dolls were entering or exiting. "Here's my chance" I grinned, approaching the portal. No one was around anymore.
I had flash backs from the last time I did. Sweat trickled down my face. I shut my eyes as I quickly jumped in the portal. I expected pain, but it was just a little tingly.
I was laying on something hard and cold now. I couldn't see a thing but I could hear singing.
"Happy birthday to you. Yaayy" claps and cheers followed.
"Mom, I'm too big for this. " I heard a boys voice whine.
Could this really be it? Am I finally getting a child?
"Your only 15 ,now open your present, Nick! " A ladies voice said. The darkness seemed to split in two, as two hands reached in to grab me. As they pulled me up, with a tight grip, me and a teenage boy's eyes met. He stared blankly for a few seconds, making me nervous.
"Oh, thanks mom. I love how professional he looks" The brunnete smiled,and hugged me tight.