Chapter 12- Locked Up

(Lou's POV)
My vision was blurred by all the hits I'd taken in. But I didn't need to see to know, that he was hitting Nolan. I stepped forward, although it caused agonizing pain. Only to be elbowed, which caused me to fall backwards, that's when I felt that familiar sensation. Everything was blue and light for a second, but eventually I hit something hard. I got on my knees, looking up at all the blurred colors. Gasps and whispers could be heard around me, as I stood up, rubbing my eyes.
When my vision was back into focus, I realized that I was in uglyville. Observing Uglies and Pretties blended and mixed together. Suddenly, someone charged from behind, and restrained me.
"Ugh, let me go" I struggled, still in pain, but I tried to break free, although it wasn't much use anymore, as I was weak now. I eventually gave in, and tumbled down. Micheal left me as I looked up, to see familiar displeased faces.
Mandy, ox , moxy, the spy girls and others as well in a crowd behind. Ox stood tall in front of me I thought he was gonna hit me too, so I blocked my face, giving out a little whimper. But all he did was say a few words
"We told you to stay away, Lou." Ox reminded sounding almost empathetic , as moxy came to stand beside him.
"I gave you a chance, Lou. I thought you would change" Her face wasn't as joyful as it usually was,and I felt responsible. I stood up, seeing Micheal grinning evilly behind them.
"I did change, and I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you guys. I'm sorry moxy, Mandy and my brother, ox. I'm sorry, I really am" I felt the tears rushing in, and I didn't stop them. I was genuinely sorry, I wanted them to see that. Some dolls face turned sympathetic, but some dolls, filled with disgust. Ox's expression also changed, he was now understanding me. "Stop lying Lou." A voice came from behind Ox and Moxy.
"Ox, you don't really believe that, do you? After all he's done? He should've been locked up years ago" Ox looked indecisive, as if being pulled in two different directions. Suddenly, the crowd started agreeing with Micheal and saying things like
"We can't trust him"
"Lock him up"
"Recycle him"
"let the dog have him"
I shivered at all the harsh suggestions, praying that ox would have mercy. But Micheal seemed to know just what to say to get ox, to give the order.

I was getting locked up. The spy girls approached me, with their eyes filled with rage. Tuesday and Kitty grabbed my arms as Lydia strolled in front of us.
*Time Skip *
They dragged me away from everyone else, to a place that was unfamiliar. I had no idea how I got there, or where I was, due to the dark bag that was placed on my head. It was a dark room, that was only lit by a small light, that flickered every 10 seconds. The girls threw me in and turned to leave.
"Wait... " only Lydia stopped and turned while the others continued.
"Lydia , I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you. I hope you can forgive me. I shouldn't have treated you like nothing. I realized that you, girls, were very important to me. I never should have taken you for granted. "
Lydia raised her hand to her chest, and started to reply, but kitty pulled her from behind, and slammed the door. The sound of slammed metal, echoed throughout the room. Leaving me in denial and shame.
(So, here's where my line ends huh? Here's where I lose my sanity, here's where I become a completely  different person. Here's where I die.. )
I started sobbing, in order to fill the empty room of it's silence.