Chapter 21

(I'm considering Henry Cavill as Rob. What do you think? I'm also considering Patrick J Adams, Chris Pine, and Chris Evans. Let me know who you like the most!)

ROBERT

"Have fun!" Liv called out, then closed the door behind her.

I felt a hand slap onto my shoulder, and a laugh. "Let's get this started, shall we?" Aaron asked. I looked at him and sighed. He laughed, walking into their living room.

Here we go.

"So, kids, which movie do you want to watch?" I asked Erika and Nobu, Aaron's kids. "What can we watch?" Erika asked me. I got up, grabbed some kids' movies from the DVD case next to their TV, and came back to the little critics.

"Here we have..." I said, fanning out the movies, "Mulan, 1 & 2, Barbie Princess and The Pauper, Peter Pan, and all the Spy Kids movies. So, which one?" I asked them. They looked at all the movies for about a minute.

"Spy Kids. Two!" Erika exclaimed, pointing at the case. Nobu looked at her and nodded, following along with his sister. I took the movie and put it into the DVD player. The kids sat down on the couch, their focus on the movie. So, I went to check on the small ones.

"They haven't cried yet?" I asked Aaron, who was using his laptop in the dining room.

"Nope. All good." He looked up from his screen and smiled, "I think they like me more than you."

I shook my head and laughed, "There's no way. You know, it's said somewhere that kids gravitate towards good-looking people." I motioned towards myself, "Makes sense." Aaron laughed, going back to his laptop.

I sat down in a chair near him, then looked at the screen. "What are you doing, anyway?" I asked. "I'm on one of those horoscope astrology site thingies." He said, turning the screen so I could see better. "Wonderful explanation. Such rich detail." I commented. "Whatever, Mr. Braden."

"Why don't we look at..." I thought about it for a second, not really sure what horoscopes and astrology were all about. After a few minutes, Aaron looked at me. He must have sensed I was thinking. "Check out your horosc-" "My horoscope for the..." I interjected but was lost again. He almost laughed, I could tell. "The year-" "The year!" I interrupted again. Exactly what I was thinking...

Aaron shook his head and laughed, quietly. "What?" I asked. He shook his head again, "Nothing. It's just that you're such a fool." I smacked him in the back of his head, laughing myself. "Ow! Are you 12?!" He asked, laughing. He rubbed his head and then went on to check my horoscope.

"So... You are a Libra, right?" He asked me, looking through a website.

"Yeah."

I don't even know why he bothered asking. I just realized it then, but he already had a tab open with all of the Libra info on it.

Seriously.

"Okay, Danny boy! You wanna check out your compatibility with Liv?" He asked, clicking on something else.

"Sure, but what about my info?" I asked.

He waved a hand at me dismissively, "You have electronics. Do that on your own time."

He clicked on a few other things while I was busy rolling my eyes. I mean, really. What a waste of time. No, not even just time. WiFi, gas, and electricity. Instead of just reading it here, I have to do it on my own time.

Instead of relaxing it bed, maybe getting a little heated with my lady, I'm going to be reading my horoscope.

And, he calls himself my best friend.