Chapter 5: First Day Part 3

Alright, so I'm adding ANOTHER new character! Yay! This time I'm adding Pewdiepie, who will be the headmaster. (It was between him and Markiplier. Comment if you want me to add him as well!) Oof, so many characters lmao.

This Chapter will Focus On: Pat/Popularmmos

Y/N POV

I ran into Cooking, where it turned out I was one of the first people there. I took a seat at the back, as per usual, and worked on editing my video until I saw Pat walk in. He looked around, a little bewildered.

"Pat! Over here!" I yelled, waving my hand. He looked over and saw me, and visibly relaxed, coming over and sitting next to me.

"What's up?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Just editing a video."

He nodded, and then his eyes widened. "Oh shoot! I haven't posted in forever!" He pulls out his phone. "Maybe I should record our cooking projects. Are you ok with that?"

"Yeah, that's fine!"

I finished my video and uploaded it just as the bell rang. Our teacher Rosanna stood up and introduced herself.

She gave us our first challenge; to cook a perfect egg. Pat frowned. "That seems simple," he murmured. He pulled out his phone and did his intro. "Hey guys, what's going on! It's Pat, and today is my first day at Youtube University! I'm here with my new friend, C/N! You should go check out her channel! It's pretty cool!"

Pat turned the camera towards me, and I waved. "Hello everyone!"

"So, our first challenge is to cook an egg." Pat leaned his phone against a book and went to grab an egg while I heated up the pan.

"I mean, this shouldn't  be too hard-oops." Pat and I looked down at the yolky mess that now covered the floor. I snickered.

"Fine! WHy don't you try!" Pat laughed and handed me one, making sure not to drop it this time. I took it and attempted to crack it into the pan, but somehow missed entirely.

"Why is this so hard!" I cried, cleaning up the mess. Pat tried again, but only got half of the egg in the pan. I started laughing.

Pat looked at me and scowled, and then scooped up some of the egg and flung it at me. It hit my shirt and stuck there.

"What the heck dude!" I grabbed an egg and threw it at him. It hit his shoulder and exploded.

Pat looked at me, atonished. We stared at each other for a minute, and then we both grabbed eggs and started throwing them at each other, laughing and yelling at each other.

Rosanna ran over to us and confiscated the eggs. "What the heck!" she yelled. "This is NOT acceptable! Get cleaned up and then go to the principal's office!"

Pat and I slunk back to our dorms, where we both got changed.

Your outift (pat literally changed into the exact same thing lmao)

I met Pat back in the hall and we set off to the principal's office.

*Timeskip*

Pat and I stood in front of the door to the office. I looked at him. "I'm scared..." I confessed, sighing.

Pat nodded and after a moment, took my hand. "It's going to be fine," he said. "What's the worst they could do?"

"Expell us?"

Now Pat looked worried. "I-uh, I didn't think of that."

I squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

The door swung open and a voice boomed: "ENTER."

Pat and I slunk into the room and sat down in two chairs. I didn't let go of his hand.

The headmaster sat in a fancy gaming chair, which was spun to face away from us. "Now," he drawled in his deep voice, "what makes you think you two can get into a food fight in class?"

"I'm sorry sir," Pat said. "We were only- wait a second..."

"He sounds familiar..." I murmured.

The headmaster was a little thrown off. "No! You have never met me before!" His voice rose a little bit.

I gasped. "Felix?"

The headmaster groaned and spun around, revealing none other then Felix, or PewDiePie as most people knew him. "Dang it Y/N! You ruined my mysteriosity!"

I laughed and shook my head. "That cannot be a word."

Felix sighed. "Whatever. So why were you guys having a food fight in class?"

"Why do Youtubers do anything?" Pat asked.

We all answered his question at the same time; "Views."

"Fine, fine. I guess I'll let you two off the hook this time," Felix said.

"So we're not getting expelled?" Pat breathed a sigh of relief.

Felix laughed. "That would be an interesting first day, but no. Now shoo! It's almost lunchtime, and I heard they're serving meatloaf today."

Pat and I stood up. "Feel like recording a video with me later?" I asked Felix. He nodded. "Alright, I'll see you later then." Pat and I left, and headed towards the cafeteria. Only when we reached the doors, Pat let go of my hand.

so we have Headmaster PewDiePie now... sorry if I got him wrong. I don't think I've watched a video of his before...